• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora'sOtherSide

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

They just flipped it to be consistent with how he wields it in every other game. How he wields it in the second picture is how he usually wields it.
  2. Sora'sOtherSide

Everyone else's Somebody names?

Yes, but Xemnas' Somebody (Xehanort) stole the name "Ansem" and used it for himself. It's all explained in KH2.
  3. Sora'sOtherSide

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

If you actually think about the line and its context, it actually fits fine in the situation. Having ice cream was the only thing Roxas could describe friendship as. Roxas: So... friends are people... that eat ice cream together...? Axel: ... Yeah, something like that. So really, when Roxas...
  4. Sora'sOtherSide

358/2 Days Sweepstakes

There is a sweepstakes on the Square Enix Members website. Grand Prize is a DSi system with all of the preorder stuff (2 posters, 4 postcards, and a slipcover) from the other stores, and First Prize is the preorder stuff. There are 2 and 10 prizes for each, respectively...
  5. Sora'sOtherSide

anybody else mad/sad?

I didn't think Monstro was that bad... But yeah, it would have been awesome if they had included the Pinocchio world.
  6. Sora'sOtherSide

Sora's stolen keyblade

Sora actually was the owner of the Keyblade that whole time, Riku's heart was just stronger at that particular moment. When Sora's heart became stronger than Riku's again, the Keyblade came back to him. As for the OP's question, Sora only has one Keyblade.
  7. Sora'sOtherSide

Swap Magic & re: CoM.

Not for NA games. As for my opinion, I would just play it on GBA. There's not much of a difference between the two, and it feels better on the GBA.
  8. Sora'sOtherSide

The World Ends with You

I use Brave+ tablets from Shibu-Q. They raise Brave by 20 and it goes down in only 3 bytes. I used to use the Ginseng, but the Brave+ is more effective overall.
  9. Sora'sOtherSide

Coded's platform?

DSi has DSiWare. I hope it goes onto DSiWare, WiiWare, and PSN. That way, PSP, PS3, Wii, and DSi would get it. Lots more sales.
  10. Sora'sOtherSide

Episode Three Famitsu Summary [Spoilers]

Cool, thanks! From reading summaries of the episodes released so far, this game seems pretty interesting. I hope we get it eventually in some form.
  11. Sora'sOtherSide

Disappointed with Days?

Because we already know how it ends.
  12. Sora'sOtherSide

Looks like i was right....

Of course, he can have a favorite. But that doesn't mean he wants one to be better or do better than the others.
  13. Sora'sOtherSide

You misread my post. To put it in other words: "Why would he purposefully intend to make coded worse than BBS?"
  14. Sora'sOtherSide

I don't see any reasoning behing that. Why would he want to make coded as good as BBS and Days?
Back