• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Forms Theory

In the tower, in the room that you get the magical clothes, there are loads of items of furnature with cloths on them (or thats what it looks like to me). Examining these hints at each of the forms you can become in the game. Weirdly. this includes the Antiform. This makes me think that maybe...
  2. H

Hello.

Well after spending a nice long afternoon arguing with various people on the board I figure I might aswell Introduce myself.. Howdeh, I'm Will but I expect you'll all be calling me Hostil or Spike in next to no time.. As much as everyone loves thousands of people posting "welcome to the...
  3. H

Bit before the end.

When the army of heartless start seeping in everywhere and Malificent and Pete turn up to stop them, what happens to them? I figure shes strong enough to stop/regain control over them... And if thats the case theres still a powerful threat to the worlds out there. Anyone more clued into what...
  4. H

KH3 question

Am I right in assuming that its been confirmed that the footage shown in the secret ending video of KH2 is supposed to be set in the past? If that is the case why is Riku's sword/keybladey thing stuck in the floor? Didn't he create that with the powers of darkness in the first game?
  5. H

A question, possibly with spoilers

Just a simple question. As you are all probably aware, abusing the drive command to change forms and lead to Sora's 'antiform', a form reminiscent of his time spent as a heartless. Are this forms likenesses to a heartless coincidental or is it Sora giving in to the darkness again and becoming a...
Back