• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Why do people flame other people on this site?

I couldn't help but notice that people on this site (especially on the Future of Kingdom Hearts threads) have been flaming others lately even though there are certain rules that say not to. Why do we do it? Do we really need to slap sense into people in a harsh way THAT badly?
  2. S

Cɑɾƥε Iɲƒiɲiti

Link to RP: click! Save spots: 1. Endless Warrior Sora 2. 3. 4. 5.
  3. S

Cɑɾƥε Iɲƒiɲiti (multi-fandom crossover)

Link to OOC: click! Cɑɾƥε Iɲƒiɲiti A multi-fandom crossover RP Ϸʃot Infiniti: a world where almost anything is impossible. A world thought to only exist in stories. A world created by the imaginations of us human beings. That's right. We created this world unknowingly. How we created...
  4. S

Name change

*Isn't sure where to post this* Hello! I was wondering if I could get a name change. I'm getting tired of my old username. And if I could, can I change it to Ƙicƙass Ɓʃitʑ.
  5. S

Transformers Between the Light and Darkness

OOC/Sign ups Forgot to put that in the title. Link to RP: clicky! Spots saved for: 1. KurtZisa 2. Eternal Dream 3. Dragonstar1715 4. DarkHeart63 5. Umazak
  6. S

Road to Dawn (Kingdom Hearts; ver. 2 OOC/Sign up)

Link to RP: Clicky! List of Canons Sora ~ Dygado Riku ~ Skitty_Cat Kairi ~ King Mickey ~ Donald ~ Goofy ~ Will add more soon as soon as I can think of some. **Will not be accepting Org. XIII members, be they canon or non-canon** List of Accepted Characters Leyla "Mew" Yami ~ Skitty_Cat Noah...
  7. S

Road to Dawn (Kingdom Hearts; ver. 2)

Sign up link: Clicky! They call him Phobos. A man known for corrupting and destroying many worlds. He and his Heartless army rampage from world to world destroying everything in their path. His goals and plans are unknown. He wields a fearsome power that some refer to as Chaos. Chaos is a...
  8. S

Transformers: Between the Light and Darkness

OOC/Sign up thread: clicky! Main systems initializing... Password... ******... Password accepted... Welcome back Optimus Prime... Uploading journal entry #78928432 "Between the Light and Darkness"... Upload complete... December 18, 2008 Iacon, Cybertron 4:55 AM Out of the many...
  9. S

Transformer

Ignore this one.
  10. S

I AM BACK BABY!!!!

Heellooo! Twilight_Moon speaking! I am back after a one to two year hiatus! Why did I go on hiatus? Simple. Two people who were very close to me died. What sucks is that their deaths were two weeks apart. And so I lost interest in the forums. But now I'm over it and I'm BACK!
  11. S

Taking a break...

I'm gonna take a break from RPing for a bit. Feel free to control my characters until I get back.
  12. S

Bionicle Destinies: The Artakha Chronicles

(This is both run by Bionicle_Keyblade and myself) Bionicle Destinies The Arthakha Chronicles In a time before time, there was once a legendary great refuge called "Artakha" which was believed to be a place where you would go if you had done your job well. Inside the walls of the Refuge, a...
  13. S

Fanfiction ► Transformers Omega

Transformers Omega Introduction Ten million years ago (Earth years), the planet Cybertron had created a new weapon that would aid its military self-defense force. It was believed to be made from the spark of Primus, the Creator, himself. It was designed in the shape of a circular shield...
  14. S

~*/With Wings of Destiny\*~

My very own mix of Naruto, KH, FF and some Japanese folklore!! I've been wanting to do a various mix for some time now. So I got stuck with these four. Wish me luck. “We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny. But what we put into it is ours.” - Dag Hammarskjold ~*/With Wings...
  15. S

Help/Support ► How do you let someone down gently?

Okay, there's this girl at my old school who's either the same age or a year younger than me. We chat on MSN messenger almost everyday. She has this crush on a certain boy who is much too old for him (He's like twenty five for God's sake). She asked me if I thought that her crush loved her...
  16. S

Help/Support ► Death issues; advice needed

Today, someone very close to me has just passed away and of course, I am in spiraling depression. What's worse is, I didn't know that he was to die today and I never got to say goodbye or how much I loved him. The last thing I ever said to him was "I'll be back later after school okay?". So my...
  17. S

Fanfiction ► */|\*Okami: The Legend of Amaterasu*/|\*

AN: (AN = Author's notes) Alright, I'm giving making fanfics another try. What this is, is the story of the hit PS2 game, Okami which tells how basically the Sun Goddess, Amaterasu, took the form of a white wolf and saved the world from darkness. To learn more of this game please click on this...
  18. S

:<>:Blaze of the Rising Sun:<>: (Okami RP)

I am sure you all have heard of a PS2 game called Okami. If not, then you must be notified (I'll put the link to the summary at the bottom of the page). When I saw this game I was all like "OMG! This is so beautiful! I have GOT to make an RP about it!". And so here I am. Oh and while you're...
  19. S

:{:Shadow Blossoms:}:

"Why did I survive?" "Where'd you go?" "I'm so sorry!" "It wasn't supposed to be this way." "Nothing is certain." "Is there no end to this?!" "I don't want to kill anyone." Welcome to Kyoto, Japan. It's quite a lovely city with all its people, its scenery and its natural...
  20. S

*~.:Celestial Serenata: Rebirth of Hope:.~*

What if you figured out... that you were the reincarnation... of a ancient deity? Twenty thousand years ago... When the world was still young, humans, spirits, demons and gods co-existed in harmony for many generations. That time period back then was known as the "Age of Prosperity"...
Back