• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** who is the glowing eye unknown again?
  2. L

Sorry for the Nobodies?

Is it just me or does anyone understand the Nobodies' point of view? All they ever wanted was to be 'real'. Its like what Xehanort said, that they are neither in the light or darkness, they are in between so don;t they have a right to exist? The only thing that stops me from fully agreeing with...
  3. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Well if its confirmed then i better search for it, becuase if he hadnt confirmed it then there definitely would have been somethnig about it in KH3.
  4. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Then what about the rest of Organisation 13's heartless? Surely they have one as well..... but we only defeat their nobodies and dont know what happens to the real people that turned into heartless form.
  5. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***
  6. L

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I've completed the game now but have a few unanswered Qs left, maybe someone knows their answers... Firstly i swear Namine is some witch not a nobody, so how did she just disappear and all like Roxas? Because once she was saving Kairi and...
Back