• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Cirque du Vie

Once again, I apologize for the hiatus from writing. With academic, extracurricular, and emotional problems piling high, it's been a stretch to find the time to write and the time to post it all. But, we finally have an addition. Here we go -*8*- You Want You To Do It Stars flittered past as...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

Finally caught back up, and ENDGAME is shaping up wonderfully, as expected. Well played, Merlin!
  3. D

Wonderfully done. The whole gateway thing in the end kinda reminded me of the Golden Compass
  4. D

Is the whole beginning of the end thing in one of the Series of Unfortunate Events books? It just sounded Snicket-esque in its syntax
  5. D

I was going to put that into the title, but I decided that was overdoing the quote a bit much
  6. D

Herr Merlin: Indeed, The Dark Knight was the best movie I've seen in a good while (at least since National Treasure: Book of Secrets came out). Now, in the shortest interval I've known in a long time, I bring you another installment o' Cirque du Vie. -*7*- Dance with the Devil Zion stared up...
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Betrayal

Interesting concept, but I think that you should try to put a little more length into it. And should it be the prologue, or is it beginning with the end?
  8. D

Wow. Very powerful chapter, Herr Merlin. I was thinking of something else to put here, but I can't think after that left-hook-to-the-face-of-a-chapter.
  9. D

I noticed the styling of the fight scene was akin to a previous one... I'll have to find it again...
  10. D

Thanks. And Merlin, I did think about VFD when using the Schism, but the word is just a more eloquent form of a split.
  11. D

I am terribly sorry about the extremely long wait. I had writer's block for a while, and then I went on vacation to Bermuda, survived the trilateral-polygonal-maritime-anomaly, and returned to find more busywork, so this is the first chance I've had in a while. So, here it goes, chapter 6...
  12. D

Very nicely done, Herr Merlin. I think I'm starting to fill in one of the many holes of questions in this swiss cheese-esque story...
  13. D

Nice chapter Merlin. I want to see what happens to Sora next. The references I found were from the song "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark And X-Men (adamantine is what Wolverine's skeleton + claws are made of, correct?)
  14. D

Maybe Herr Merlin took a page from Obi-Wan Kenobi; when he died, he didn't have a body, he merged with the force. The Kingdom Hearts universe being an amalgam of all sorts of realities, who knows.
  15. D

Help/Support ► Advice would be Nice

Well, its now basically July. Out of school, out of extracurriculars, yet still ensnared in myself Pardon me for using the word "confessed" when talking about her. I was feeling ambigous and wordy, a strange side affect of whenever I feel down. Like a lot lately. Let's review: basic points...
  16. D

Thanks a bunch ASG And Merlin, Drei Leitfäden is german for 'Three Keys'. Eins is 'one', so Morbin says he is going to eradicate one of the three keys.
  17. D

Ghalokadore (ga-low-kuh-dawr-A) is basically the overarching monotheistic deity of the universe of Kingdom Hearts... or perhaps Kingdom Hearts itself... As to the other two, do you speak of Morbin and Brillian, the Ye-Olde-English-speaking-skull-headed spirits?
  18. D

I'm a bad person for making you guys wait. So, here it is, the next (hopefully) exciting segment in our tale of more than two non-city-like planetoids... yeah... Points for whoever can discern the origin of the title of the chapter. -*5*- Sorcerers of Death's Construction The vast expanse...
  19. D

“You? Look out for the town?” Sora asked in mock surprise, “I thought you didn’t like to play the hero?” “Doesn’t mean I don’t know how.” - I know this from somewhere, though I can't put my finger on it... And great chapter by the way. I eagerly await the genesis of the denouement.
  20. D

One Question, yet thousands of questions. I eagerly await your next installment!
Back