• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Mlibu's Most Wanted

This movie was funny. if they came out with a second one that would be cool. who thinks they should come out with a second one?^-^
  2. E

The Beyonce fan club!!!!

As u can see my title this is a club about Beyonce.This means if u love Beyonce this is your fanclub right here.There's only one thing left to do.....TALK ABOUT B!!!^^
  3. E

sora or riku?

i havn't gotten to rikus story yet(i sold my game 4 a huge amount of Gcube games^^)but i'll get chain of memories back soon.:)
  4. E

Ultra Maniac

This anime is one of my favorites.^^i was just looking for anime episodes and happend to see ultra maniac.i hadn't heard of it before,but the drawings looked pretty cool so i just started watching it,and i began to like it,so now i love it:).......so.....WHO LIKES ULTRA MANIAC!!!^^.
  5. E

Fanfiction ► The Random Show!!!!!

thx soooooooooo much...............^^
  6. E

whatever......................
  7. E

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!I made a mistake!OMG U ACT LIKE I MEANT TO DO IT IF U DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T POST ON MY THREAD!!!!!I JUST LET U KNOW THAT I ACCIDENTILLY PUT IT ON HERE!!!!!WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!!!
  8. E

my bad everybody.sorry about that.
  9. E

I couldn't think of a good title so i named it the random show.todays show is called, SORA'S DARE Sora:i'm bored Riku:me too Sora:what should we do then? Riku:hmmm......OH I KNOW!!!!! Sora:what? Riku:how about we go and prank somebody? sora:well..... Riku:oh come on Sora you don't always...
  10. E

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

well i can't really say anything spiders freak me out 2.just the other day there was one in my room....black and creepy.....and i got scared and had my brother squish it,but he missed,so i went to sleep in the living room,but i woke up with a spider bite,so no matter were u move 2 they'll follow...
  11. E

the peewee hate club!!!!!

I HATE PEEWEE!!!!!He's so annoying !he's a perky little fag,with his gay bow tie.He's sooooo lame.That's the worst show i have ever seen in my life.i would rather watch tellitubies then that.lolif u agree it would probably be best to join this clan. peewee sucks!!!!:thumbdown:
  12. E

where the characters better in the first KH,or the second?

you can choose whatever charecter u want sora,yuffie,aries,cloud,ANYONE!!!! i thought that aries was best in both KH,except in the second KH she was dressed much better,but that's me.....
Back