• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Memory Strings

i hope you all enjoy my fan fiction of KH. this story takes place right after KH2 so that should give you some perspective on what the time frame is. Prologue: Only the beginning Our hearts are connected to one another with invisible threads of memories. The thicker the threads, the stronger...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Sealed Memories

this is my first fan fic for KH or anything else. i hope you all enjoy it :D Hidden in the darkness another foe awaits our hereos...their adventures are far from over... but a new hero will join them... and a familiar friend will emerge to answer a call of hope for all worlds.... and those who...
  3. D

Hello

hi my user name is Decus Q but i just go by Decus. i came to this site because i love the world of Kingdom Hearts. i play the first and second but never finished the COM game. i also have been looking over the fan fics and art work and i have to say i'm more than impressed. its going to be hard...
Back