• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hinamizawa Syndrome

THE DIR EN GREY FANCLUB~!

Just what the title says. <333 KHI desperately needed one of these. Dir En Grey = LOVE!!! MEMBERS: Systematic Chaos
  2. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Your Favorite ► Favorite Typos

I can't believe I forgot to remake this thread. DX Anyway, the title is pretty much self-explanatory. Have you recently made a typo which you found to be quite funny? Or maybe you've seen one somewhere that you like? The most memorable one I remember was a few years back. One of my friends...
  3. Hinamizawa Syndrome

DISTURBED FANCLUB!

Well, here it is!!! <3 The title is self-explanatory! MEMBERS: Systematic Chaos Paoupu Girl The Liberator Nazo Fire Clone Crimson Crashing
  4. Hinamizawa Syndrome

The Official Theme Song Thread!

Continuing from my "Give any anime/video game/etc. character a THEMESONG!" thread. This includes KH & FF characters. .___. Ruri (Lithium Flower) : Evanescence - Tourniquet Kiba (Wolf's Rain) : Godsmack - I Stand Alone Wolfgang Grimmer (Monster) : Bullet For My Valentine - Waking The Demon
  5. Hinamizawa Syndrome

What anime are you watching at the moment?

Anime: I'm currently re-watching Monster. Manga: I'm reading Diabolo, again. I can't seem to get enough of this one!
  6. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Your favorite word! <3

Another remake. Paradox Blasphemy Tomfoolery Aesthetic Diptheria Those are only a very few of the words I like! ^^
  7. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Have You Ever...?

Version 3 of the "Have You Ever?" thread, because I promised Kay that I would keep HYE alive... But you guise need to help me, because it's absolutely NO fun if only one person plays. ;_; Have you ever named a character of yours after a band? (Lol, I have... because I am such a MUSICFAG!!!)
  8. Hinamizawa Syndrome

SHOUT~!

Continuation of the "Yell What You Want!" thread. GREAT! WHERE THE HELL DO I FIND A GIRL NAMED BOB, IN JUST 24 HOURS!!!???
  9. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Your favourite quote from ANYWHWERE! (Part III)

Pretty much self-explanatory. "Okay. I dare you to find a woman named Bob. You have 24 hours to do so." ~ My friend Devon, to me.
  10. Hinamizawa Syndrome

I'm leaving KHI on Friday! Dx

No, not forever! I'll only be gone for a couple of weeks, at the most! Three days, at the least... I don't yet know whether or not my relatives have wireless, but I will honestly try and get on sometime while I'm on vacation... via a hotel, or an internet cafe'. But until then, I will miss you...
  11. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Hayao Miyazaki Fanclub

I saw one other thread like this in FI, but it was ancient... Anyways, just as the title suggests, this is a fanclub for Miyazaki and his beloved films, which we all adore! My personal favorite is Spirited Away. I can watch it a million times, and not grow tired of it! Plus, Haku's a cutie! ^^...
  12. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Give any anime/video game/etc. character a THEMESONG!

...BESIDES those from KH and FF. There are other threads out there for them. Kiba (Wolf's Rain) : Godsmack - I Stand Alone Rao (Okami) : Pussycat Dolls - Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me? (Really don't like this song, but hey! She was hawt!) Hoshiyomi (Inuyasha) : Disturbed -...
  13. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Dark Cloud

I've seen a few threads on this, but they were all extremely old, and I didn't feel like bumping any of them. Anyway, this is one of the best (and also one of the most underrated) games I've ever played! Xiao (the cat kid) was one of my favorite characters; she was my strongest ally for pretty...
  14. Hinamizawa Syndrome

***///OKAMI FC\\\***

I'm surprised there isn't one of these yet... So I went ahead and made one! Join 'round, fellow Okami fans!!! Personally, I love this game more than Kingdom Hearts. *glances out of the window and sees an angry mob of KH fans with torches and pitchforks...and keyblades.* But - but KH is a close...
  15. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Favourite Typos xD

Do you have a favorite typo that you would like to share? I can't think of any of my own at the moment, but my friend from another forum has one from one of his stories: "Shoput" (T'was supposed to be "shout".) It was epic lulz at that forum for quite a while after that. ^^
  16. Hinamizawa Syndrome

~The Lion King FC~<3

I am proud to say that I always have been, and always will be, a Lion King fanatic. If you too consider yourself a TLF fanatic, or simply enjoy it, then this club is for you! (Wow, that sounded so...commercial-ish. XD) I'll add more stuff to this tomorrow, 'cuz right now, I'm sleepy as hell...
  17. Hinamizawa Syndrome

...:\\\|The High School Musical Haters Club|///:...

I think it's about time we had a club here for those of us who despise high school musical. :thumbdown: Members: Suzakuseru Mythological Omega twilightsniper foreverkingdom Axel Owns Frozen Fate Haku Kairi&Sora 4ever keybladeofsteel neloangelo HadesDragon Toasty! black acid Axel_Da_Flamer...
  18. Hinamizawa Syndrome

Favorite Quote From ANYWHERE! (pt. 2)

Favorite Quote From ANYWHERE! Since the old "Fave Quote" thread is no more, and I loved it so much, I thought I'd make a new one. :) Akitoki: Kagome-sama is as beautiful as a Bodhisattva. Me: Umm, what the hell...?! O_o
  19. Hinamizawa Syndrome

.:Teh Suzakuseru FC:.

I have quite a few buddies here at KHI, so this is just a little fanclub where you can all talk about how much you love me! (i am in no way full of myself or anything like that...kay?) ^^; 1. neloangelo
  20. Hinamizawa Syndrome

~Corrupted Wishes game XD~

my bad if there's already a thread like this, but i dodn't see any when i looked. anyhoo... the object of this game is to make a wish, then the next poster grants the wish, but it goes wrong some how. poster 1: I wish i could zap myself into Kingdom Hearts. poster 2: you zap yourself into...
Back