• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Twlight Thorn

Probably Diz did it to make him think of Org.13.
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Please post story and i will give you as many magical cookies as you want.
  3. S

Fanfiction ► A Destiny's Tale

Really cool right more.:thumbup:
  4. S

story plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  5. S

Pirates Of The Carribean Online

Hey does anyone know when the game will come out and who will play it?
  6. S

Wow,who wouldnt know that*goes to a website and finds the answer*
  7. S

:o_O: :drool: I cant wait.You said its the last so I was wondering will you make another story that continues it like a second volume?
  8. S

Waiting.......................*looks at all the Sea Salt Ice Cream he has eaten,all 1 million*
  9. S

New Organization Members

This is for the people who want to get into one.It may go over 13 but I dought it. Org.13 Name:The Silent Tornado Name:Soxej(Sahzay) Age:12 Weapon:Swift Blade,it can change from 2 short blades to arrows and bows to dual blades,Like Pit in Brawl. Abilities:Can fly,and can teleport real quickly...
  10. S

Ansem,Xeman,Xehanort?

Ok ive gotten confused with all 3 of these characters can someone help out?Also sorry for the typo,I meant to write Xemnas,not Xeman.srry
  11. S

Can we go on with the story I want to find out what Kairi will tell Sora.
  12. S

Theory

I dont know where the theory place is so I think ill put it here.Also im sorry if anyone else made this theory. Theory: When Sora and Roxas fought,Roxas said "Tell me why he picked you!" That could mean the Keyblade doesnt chose its weilder it could be one of the knights and the reason I think...
  13. S

Fanfiction ► A New Life

Mr. ||Redux|| this has nothing to do with you,i never said anything to you,i dont know you,so why are you here.
  14. S

Fanfiction ► A New Life

You know what im to busy with other things so could someone close this thread.Plz
  15. S

One Piece

This is a One Piece RPG where you pick who you want to be and whats the name of your ship,etc. Template: Name: Age: Apperance: Ship Name: Fruit:(if you want it) What are you:(swordsman,chef,sniper,doctor,navigator,and captain)you need these spots filled. Accomplishment:(What are you trying to...
  16. S

Sweet 40-year old

A 40 year old woman was shot and died in my old neighborhood,in the best store for kids 7-eleven.
  17. S

Fanfiction ► A New Life

Can someone post here and if you dont like my story then i understand.
  18. S

Fanfiction ► A New Life

Chapter 3: "This day just gets weirder and weirder." "Why did chose you?" "What you can talk?" "No talk just fight." Raiden keeps slicing the heartless but it doesnt work but he has an idea. "Hey over here behind the bell." "You cant hide from me." When the heartless hits the bell it swings to...
  19. S

Fanfiction ► A New Life

Thanks Neo Twilight and I will do what I can to make things happen less quicker. Chapter 2: "Raiden since you will leave before I announce this ill tell you know.The school was demolished so school is closed until further notice.Also be careful with that Keyblade there could be terrible...
  20. S

Fanfiction ► A New Life

just because i have a myspace url saying keyblade doesnt mean low and if you dont like it then get out the forums,DUH.I bet the PSP is better than your little dragon ball z.its about weird people that fight for ballz so they can make a wish.WTF.Then they say some weird...
Back