• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

i suck at this

So ther was dis ghey pride the other day n dey all had rainbows, n I liek rainbows C: CnC.
  2. X

I was bored today....

Why is this here, I supposedly quit tagging :v Eh, well CnC away peeps.
  3. X

Chun Li not using her legs

Haven't asked for critique here in quite some time, so here is some half-assed Chun Li tag for ya: Proper CnC por favor :D!
  4. X

drive forms(photobucket(bad pictures))

You start writing full sentences with proper spelling and grammar. Drive forms are a bad idea, at least the drive system we had in KH2, they made the game too easy.
  5. X

Defeating Boss in Anti-Form?

You can finish any boss with antiform with enough skill and luck, only problem is when you have to defeat a boss and its hp is at 1% you have to land a finishing move, not a normal move to end the battle and antiform has a long combo and it is hard to get to the finishing move before being...
  6. X

Help/Support ► Torn by religion

first off tl;dr 2nd Christians don't recruit anymore? Wot? I blame the Pope or whoever is in charge!
  7. X

Help/Support ► Torn by religion

Wait, you want her to give up her religion and her family for a possibly good relationship? Hell even if she is crazy enough to ignore her religion, even if her family does that to and accepts you, do you have any idea how their society will react? They will basically be outcasts. In my opinion...
  8. X

Sora's heartless weak?

I know you luv me Prins <333 anyhow np kiddies :D
  9. X

KH2FM+ English Patch

memory card + cheat code combo seems to work, it goes glitchy tho I wouldn't suggest doing any patches, it really isn't worth all the trouble of getting the patch, fixing dvds, etc. considering that all of the cut-scenes (with a few exceptions of course) are English and the menu is quite...
  10. X

Sora's heartless weak?

qft Basically Sora is a good guy, with a small amount of darkness in his heart. The more darkness the stronger the Heartless, example is Xenatorh. Also more light =/= stronger Nobody as some claim here, because if that was the truth Xemnas would have been a very weak Nobody or wouldn't even be...
  11. X

Help/Support ► Burn

A steam iron fell on my hand when I was 7, wasn't very pleasant when it hit me and I still have the scar.
  12. X

100 % E.S. Strategy

add this Keyblade Bow: - you can jump while having the seal around you, each time you jump you push the release trigger up, so use this instead of the right analog stick to get release, it is much easier to dodge ES's attacks this way.
  13. X

How Many Can You Take!

Behemoth, Invisible, Sorcerer (heartless one from kh1 and nobody from kh2), Dragoon, New Shadows and Shadows accompanied with a boos or two. Not sure bout the numbers. btw I say a few posts say they would like to fight multiple Terras, well that is possible via cheat codes (the most I've seen...
  14. X

Limit Form question

click here, but getting FM will cost you... next time search the forum before posting and don't post in threads if you won't stay on topic.
  15. X

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

fufufufu new chapter! *runs around the room happily*
  16. X

Dramatic Hearts XD "Spoilers"

says the dude that begged me for a tag :D
  17. X

^ Well I'll stay tuned for new episodes, hope you can finish them
  18. X

Forgotten all about this, I tough DHt died D:
  19. X

Why does Castle Oblivion look so small?

Castle Oblivion is small couse it is a holograph room from Star Trek that Organization 13 stole >.> Nah not really, but it did make a illusion of worlds which Sora visited, it was probably something like the Data world made my Ansem (the TT data town).
  20. X

Re:CoM Question

Re: CoM Question you have NTSC or PAL only TV thats why it is black and white, there is a ps2 cable that allows you to watch it in color, I forgot its name >.<.... well you can always buy a new TV lol
Back