• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Saw III

I saw the late night screening of the movie. It was good but how are they going to make a Saw 4?
  2. T

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless and Emblems

If Xemnas and the rest of the organization only wanted to be whole again why didn't Xemnas combine with his Heartless to become the closest thing to being whole again. Also Emblem Heartless are created from a machine in Hollow Bastion right? so why doesn't Sora just destroy it so it can't keep...
  3. T

Cloud and Sephiroth

I don't reckon this is truebut i belive its possible for Sephiroth to be Cloud's Nobody we don't know anything about his past and Sepy said the line ''I am you''
  4. T

Orichalcum+

Does know a good way to get Orichalcum+ as i need a few more for the Ultima Wepon on Normal mode
  5. T

Kingdom Hearts cover

On the Kingdom Hearts cover in the bottom right hand corner theres a creture i haven't seen in the game before does anyone know what its is? I look for a pic of front cover
  6. T

Roxas and Sora

I new here and wasn't sure if to put this thread here anyway theres been debate whether Sora merges with Roxas at the end of the intro or the after the battle in TWTNW. I think it was at the end of the intro where did he go then for the rest of the game unless he fell into a plothole
Back