• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What just happened at Whinie the Pooh?

Okay so. I'm trying to get the secret ending. So I'm there at the part where you try to break Tigger's big pot. I do that and in some walk through it told me to goto the main map and the torn page would turn into mythril(Whatever its called) and then it says in the walk through that there's...
  2. R

What are they?

Okay. I've never finished KH1 before. (And I did on KH2. Go figure..) Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and try to get the secret ending on KH1. Well, when I run around all of the worlds, I see these creatures, Heartless I assume. They are these Mushroom looking type of creatures. What's the main...
  3. R

What kind of kingdom hearts images do you have?

By images, I mean like funnies or anything like that. I have a few I found and couldn't help but save them. xD I'm especially looking for the image that has Riku and Ansem. Where Riku is saying " wee! I can't see!" If it's a spoiler image of some type, use the URL button and type the title as...
  4. R

I'm pretty confused.

Well.. I'm kinda confused. The only kingdom hearts games that are out right now are KH1 on ps2 KH: Chain of memories on Nintendo DS( Sorry if I spelt it wrong.) KH2 on ps2. Alright. If there are more games, then please correct me. But anyway, on the Nintendo DS. The whole game is kinda pixely...
  5. R

Hello. ^^

Hello. My name is Rachael(Call me Rach or Petals, if ya want.) and I'm pretty much new to this site. I have seen this site once or twice just by surfing the internet. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am 13 years old and I love Kingdom hearts. I have played KH 1 and 2. I didn't...
Back