• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. alex=axel

Aqua's story or Final mission?

So i finally got done with the main stuff in BBS and now going for the Vanitas LS and MF, but which load save should i use for Aqua; Her actual story or the Final Mission save? is there much difference in which one i play and things i can get?
  2. alex=axel

Disney town event

So uh, the first time i went through the three storylines, im pretty sure Aqua's was the only that actually attended the million dreams award, but im going through Terra's again and he was the one at the event, being all like "whoaz, aqua and ven were here?!" but that was aqua before, and Pete...
  3. alex=axel

Abit late in saying this.

Im abit late in saying this since it only recently came back into thought while i was playing BBS, Sora's fighting stance/style is so dumb, wtf is with the way he stands. everyone else looks awesome comboing the shit out of each other. sora looks dumb.
  4. alex=axel

Terra's Keyblade and Riku?

So i've recenly played through Terra's stroy mode on BBS, and Terra says that someday Riku will get the Keyblade that Terra uses, Has Riku got Terra's keyblade now or is the way unto dawn a different one? (i know that keyblades can change shape, but is thought the way onto dawn was obtained by...
  5. alex=axel

BBS Story order?

hey ppl, im gonna buy BBS soon (yh abit late :P) but i was wondering which order to do the stories in? i havent exposed myself to any of the story so please dont say anything but the order i should play :)
  6. alex=axel

roxas' tears

hey im wondering, whats the deal with roxas crying? i thought nobody's couldnt feel, meaning they cant cry, so wtf? :O crazy theories!
  7. alex=axel

dustflier

hey im trying to get all missions done at 100%, one of the last missions is to kill the dustflier, so im wondering; what are its strengths and weakness'? magic seems to do nothing to it and my combos only take 1/4 of health a bar, my level is 61 and im using the kingdom key+ (3 ability units and...
  8. alex=axel

kingdom hearts 2 final mix

hey i ive in the uk, is there any way i can play kingdom hearts 2 final mix on a ps2?
  9. alex=axel

missable missions

hey so there are a few missions that you need certain requirements to get, but if you carry on you can miss them. i missed alot of them, is there anyway to get the back so i can work towards obtaining sora or do i have to start a whole new game?
  10. alex=axel

hey...

hey, ive been on this ite for along time, although this is my first post. im not noob despite my name, alex is my name, i made this account in 06 and i liked the idea of alex being an anagram for axel.
Back