• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EightBitRed

Suggestion: Roleplay Skype Party Chat

Hey everyone, Red here! Just did a little searching on the forum just to make sure no one suggested the idea and after scroll through...well 9 pages, I decided to make the thread. Roleplay related so hear me out aye? Why don't we have a Skype Roleplay party chat? Truth be told I don't know why...
  2. EightBitRed

Houkago Kill Time x Ghost Stories (A High School Horror RP!)

Stories of spirits, ghosts and of the paranormal are quite common even to this age. It’s not surprising that every school has mysteries haunting every hushed talks and whispers of every student on a daily basis. It’s become a part of the daily lives of students and faculty members that these...
  3. EightBitRed

Houkago Kill Time x Ghost Stories (Sign Up/OOC Discussion)

Stories of spirits, ghosts and of the paranormal are quite common even to this age. It’s not surprising that every school has mysteries haunting every hushed talks and whispers of every student on a daily basis. It’s become a part of the daily lives of students and faculty members that these...
  4. EightBitRed

Blazer Drive

That's right guys Blazer Drive, the new series that is written and illustrated by Seishi Kishimoto (The younger twin brother of the creator of Naruto!), Seishi is also the creator of 666 Satan (O-Parts in North America), So what exactly is Blazer drive about? well here a description from...
  5. EightBitRed

Gurren Lagann FC

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgKSjUOrgQQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AgKSjUOrgQQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true"...
  6. EightBitRed

I just discovered something! <_<

Alright who remembers the Very first King hearts commercial? Yea that brings back memories right? Well anyways I recently found that awesome commercial and noticed the narrator sounded strangely familiar. Then it hit me, his voice sounded like Auron's from Final fantasy X except its not serious...
  7. EightBitRed

Akatsuki Leader reveal?!

At last The so called ''Akatsuki leader'' is reveal. But heres the thing,he is not the leader of the group,but the one in charge of getting all the Bijuus. Someone else behind him is pulling the strings,my theory was correct. This ''leader'' was born in Ame (Hidden village of the Rain) to think...
  8. EightBitRed

Konoha's Silhouette Vs Dog Sage Apprentice

TSN Match Konoha's Silhouette Vs Dog Sage Apprentice Let's do this Ryokutetsai! O_o ::.Judges.:: -Phoenixfire -Garion -Panda_Yakuza ::.Rules.:: Normal Rules Apply -No Godmodding -No Powerplaying etc... ::.Setting.:: Sunrise 6:00 AM ::.Location.:: Konoha training grounds ::.Template...
  9. EightBitRed

Pictures of the new secret ending :D

Could this be a new Org member..you can see he wearing the black cloak. Maybe this could be Xigbar (Like Nomura said) The three Knights watching as the shadow figure approaches them I don't know if you guys notice this,but is sure have XD. So any one have an idea who that Org member might...
  10. EightBitRed

Bleach: Dark Melody OOC

I decided to make this thread so it won't disrupt the Rp when it starts,all Question and other things will go here.
  11. EightBitRed

Bleach: Dark Melody

Dark Melody Have you ever wonder where you would go when you die,do you think you might go to heaven or hell or you would go to the after life. Many people in the world ask this question but don't seem to know about the other world that is connected to earth..this world is called Soul Society...
  12. EightBitRed

Naruto RP: Akatsuki Dark Religion

Forget it,i have to cancel it due to some people not joining and school would pretty much take my time away =.=
Back