• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I'm back.

Errr.... I'm back. Anyone remember me?
  2. S

Fanfiction ► The Fox and The Blossom (naruto fic)

This is a Naruto Fanfiction. (If you couldn’t tell.) Read the summary! Key “Normal talking” Thoughts ‘Kyuubi talking’ ‘Naruto talking to Kyuubi’ -------------------------------- (Scene Change) -Where it is at the scene change- Legal Disclaimer: I don’t own any part of Naruto. Mashashi...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► The Fox and The Blossom

Summary: It’s been two and a half years since Naruto went away with Jiraiya, and now he’s finally back in Konoha. Over the past two years, Sakura has developed feelings for him, but Naruto doesn’t realize it! NaruSaku. PG-13 to be safe. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2252802/1/ When you finish...
  4. S

Fanfiction ► I need Help In figuring ouy a name for my new Fanfic!!

I need help thinking up a title for my newest fanfic, can you help me? Here's the summary. Can you get anything out of here? Summary: (Yes, I know Naruto has gone off into a different direction now, but I still want to write this) It’s been two and a half years since Naruto went away with...
Back