• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

KH... new series ...

ok .. this is something other people probably have asked but i dont feel like going to their threads.. i've noticed things: the old man... his costume resembles Ansem from the First Kingdom Hearts the old man's 'shadow' .. this warrior has a costume that resembles riku's evil costume...
  2. E

im confused

hey you know how only roxas fights the twilight thorn? well how does jiminy get it in the journal? he wasnt with roxas. i dunno how he got info on that. lyk was his memories and sora's linkd in some sorta way? answers plz
  3. E

cool thought

wouldn it be cool if you could play multiplayer in KH3? or KH2fm? think about it every single character you meet in the game( well the ones that can fight) you could play as in a multiplayer mode? fight alongside or against eachother in worlds you have visited and completed. have riku verses...
  4. E

watch this

hey i found this cool video on google http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5983686775797359722&q=kingdom+hearts+linkin+park&hl=en
Back