• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Marvel's Avengers comic collecting tips

Hi! I hope I'm not the only one in this forum that loves the Avengers game on the PS4, even though it has some bad reviews, I still love the fact that they are adding new content when announced. I've beaten the main story, completed the trophy list, beaten the story in the first three DLCs they...
  2. S

Helpful hints needed for beating the Mysterious Figure with Terra

Hi. I am wondering if anyone who has beaten the mysterious figure with all three characters can help me out telling me the best helpful ways in beating this aggravating boss. I am trying to beat him with terra and there are times when I am half way there but I need hints or hopefully a video...
  3. S

Who all wants BBS for the PS3?

I like to know if there is anyone besides me who really wants BBS for the PS3. I just don't understand why they had start by releasing it on the PSP first. I can't just go out and buy a PSP just to get the game, it will be a big waste of money. Do not forget that the game that started it all...
  4. S

Hiya!

Hi there KH fans. Sorry I haven't chat with you guys in a long time but I have been waiting and receiving new autographs and hoping our economy will get better so I can finally have a job that hopefully I will enjoy. I still have the desire to be a voice actor. Speaking of voice actors, I...
  5. S

Paul Newman dead at 83

Hiya! I don't know why nobody would bother to make a thread about Paul Newman's tragic death but I hope there are a lot of you folks who are fans of Paul if you remember what he is well known for. He was known for his movie roles in these following movies: Exodus, The Hustler, Hud, Cool Hand...
  6. S

Dr. Seuss world idea

I hope guys wouldn’t mind me bringing up another non-Disney world idea I would like to be in KH3. I thought that since the Hundred Acre Wood is inside a book, I thought we should have another world inside a book based on the works of Dr. Seuss. I have been a Dr. Seuss fan since I have seen Jim...
  7. S

My Little Pony/Care Bears world idea for KH3

I hope there are a lot of you folks who just couldn’t resist looking for old school stuff that you remember watching on The Disney Channel back in the 1990s and how much you liked them when you were kids very much the way I do. When you read this thread, I hope most of you folks would like...
  8. S

My "Land Before Time" world idea for KH3

Hiya! Sorry I haven't chatted with you guys for a while, I think my next idea shoud be something that you should guys should think about. I think maybe we should add in the Great Valley from The Land Before Time films. I think it will take a lot of thinking to think what the mission there...
  9. S

Official Upcoming World Discussion Thread

My "All Dogs Go To Heaven" world and story ideas for KH3 I hope some of you folks know and admire All Dogs Go To Heaven (ADGTH) very much the way I do. I know it is not Disney related, but I really hope the makers of KH3 would think about this because I imagined about this kind of world and I...
  10. S

Help/Support ► What is Jim Cummings real contact address?

Hiya, KH fans! Sorry I wasn't able to talk in long time. But I thought maybe some of you guys could help me on something I have been trying the get for months. If there is any of you that are fans of Jim Cummings and got autographs from him before, can you be so kind is to tell me the right...
  11. S

What is Jim Cummings real contact address?

Hiya, KH fans! Sorry I wasn't able to talk in long time. But I thought maybe some of you guys could help me on something I have been trying the get for months. If there is any of you that are fans of Jim Cummings and got autographs from him before, can you be so kind is to tell me the right...
Back