• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Is this supposed to happen?

When I summon Cloud, it seems kind of glitched. Some things just get cut off. Is it supposed to happen?
  2. M

Item Cards

Some item cards say they can restore all cards. Does that include premiums?
  3. M

cant find stop

I cant find the stop spell. I checked gamefaqs. They said it was in a random bounty room but I couldn't find it. Can someone plz help me?:confused:
  4. M

KH Ending *SPOILERS*

Don't laugh, but when i beat this game three years ago, I never understood the ending. It just didn't make any sense to me. What were Riku and Mickey doing at Kingdom Hearts? What was Kairi doing at the end (I thought she was in Traverse Town)? And what happened to Sora, Donald, and Goofy? Where...
  5. M

Good Deck

I wanna beat the game with a very good deck. Does anyone have any ideas for a deck set-up using around 1100 CP? I'd like a really good arrangement for sleights.
  6. M

beating vexen 2

i'm close to beating the game. i'm at twilight town but i cant beat vexen there. Does anyone have any tips?
  7. M

HP bar

how big can the blue hp bar get? can it get high as the green bar?
Back