• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Actsidently posted, please close lol

My bad =( sorry didn't mean to
  2. K

Official Japanese Relese Date

The Relese date is confirmed for the japanese version, December 22nd, they annouced it at the Square-Enix party. http://kh2.co.uk/
  3. K

is leon yuffie and airith gonna be in kh2

Whats with you guys and riona, it's rikku dude, shes like THE BEST gosh hottess
  4. K

what would u call the BHK

Man, even when they release his name, I'm still calling him BHK, they are taking a long time, I'm used to these stupid names already! GOSH!
  5. K

Notice on the attcack menu that...

Did you notice on the new gameplay trailer when you fight cerberus, it says Bushudo. Like in FFX Auron's overdrive. Maybe just a thought, you can control your friend's special attacks or tell them to attack! That would be hard
  6. K

Fanfiction ► .:|KH Online|:. Fan Fic

The headed to Hollow Bastion. Hollow Bastion was for the higher level people, like the godlike people. I felt very godlike so I desided to go. On the way we had to travel on the gummi ship to get to other worlds. Twilight Town was near Hollow Bastion so it didn't take long. "Hmm Riku, which...
  7. K

Confirmed worlds in KH2

The real ABSOULUTE list Quote, quote "Features all the worlds from the original game, plus 6 exciting new worlds: Steamboat Willie , The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean (based on film)" Pay closer attention and you'll notice that ALL the worlds from Kingdom...
  8. K

Yes, Finnaly, someone has posted and commented, thanks!! Chapter 2, Yes! It's a miracle Ahh, I caught up with the bus anyways and made it to school, well actually, I made up the 'catching up with the bus' thing. I ran there and yeah I was late, really late. Took me about a half an hour to get...
  9. K

Mulan's world is called Land of Dragons

Yeah, Mulan's world is called Land of Dragons just to let people know who didn't..bunch of crap on kh2 ultimania
  10. K

Kingdom Hearts...turned into an online game like .hack ....it gets better later on .:|Kingdom Hearts Online|:. Chapter 1, Why can't it be friday Hey, you love those online computer games? Yeah, me too...Well I just can't stop playing this one game. I'm like adicited to it. Anyways, my name is...
  11. K

PSP VS iPod

What's better? PSP or iPod? Okay, PSP in my opinon OWNS. It's a MP4 player, but more!! You can listen to music, VIDEOS, IMAGES and play games! Ipod, ohwow, just music and some crappy games. PSP PWNZORS
  12. K

who would win in a catfight?kairi or namine

Hmm Kairi has more force, power and is more 'true'. Namine is just some random girl with powers than can trick your mind. "DIE!!" "You shouldn't have said that..." "huh what am I doing, who are you?" "I'm your mom, and I order you to go back to the house and sleep" "Okay mom"
  13. K

Mario RP! War of the Koopas!

Once agian, Mario has saved the Mushroom Kingdom and made it a safer and happier place for everyone. But since, Mario did not actually defeat bowser in his newest RP/Adventure video game (Paper Mario 2), Bowser thought of an evil plan, something horrible, something awful, something disasterious...
  14. K

E3 Has Begun!!!!

like 10 minutes, theres like 2 more episodes tmr and the day after that
  15. K

E3 Has Begun!!!!

Your welcomes! Anything
  16. K

E3 Has Begun!!!!

Try 191, thats what my friend tried. Whats with all this Xbox crap!
  17. K

Haha funny KH2 Gif

Thanks, thats what you guys get when you surf
  18. K

E3 Has Begun!!!!

Good Idea!!!!! Call A Friend With Satilite And Tell Them To Put The Phone Next To The Tv, Like My Friend Is Doing, It's Awesome Omg
  19. K

e3 today

OMFG ANYBODY HAVE A WEBCAM??? OMGOMFOGMFOGM CAN SOME1 PLAY IT ON THEIR WEBCAM??? MY AIM IS WTH DUDE ITZ BEN PELASE SHOW ME IT MY SATILITE ISNT WORKING I'LL GIVE YOU LIkE ALL MY GIL
  20. K

e3 today

but dude, KHU has a countdown for E3 and it's tomarrow at 4. Atleast that's what silh said
Back