• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► I'm beginning to hate my mother

I don't know how old you are or the number of siblings you have though it kind of sounds like you are either an only child or possibly an older sibling. Most likely you are a teenager and for some unknown reason teenagers tend to have many disagreements with their mothers. Remember this is the...
  2. M

Help/Support ► advice please

Ahh.. this sounds very familiar (I am thinking about past experiences). The best thing I have found is to get your friends in on it. Because then they can comfort you if he really hurts your feelings one day. Plus friends seem to have always the perfect solution. They can also gang up on him...
  3. M

Help/Support ► I'm in a pickle......

Not sure what age category you fall under but... did you ever think about talking to your friend about it? I mean casually of course, see how he would feel about it. And if you do think you like this girl and want to try going out with her or whatever you meant and he says "NO!" even after, as...
  4. M

The Naming v. LOTR

Has anyone read the book The Naming or it's sequal The Riddle? I'm not saying that they were bad books, they did hold my attention very well after all. But as I got further into the first of the series I began to pick up on similarities between it and LOTR. The first thing that caught my eye...
  5. M

Other holidays in Halloweentown

Yes but if you look at the movie there could have been the Easter Bunny but that was the only thing, besides the doors themselves, that related to the other holiday towns. If they had done more in the movie, which would not have gone well with the plot in my belief, then it would have been cool...
  6. M

nobodies

This is what a friend and I thought: Shouldn't there have been a Nobody for Riku? I mean, he did kind of loose his heart. But maybe it has something to do with the whole Ansem/Xemnas thing. Yes, I agree there should have been more Nobodies and Heartless. Especially since I know that some...
  7. M

Fanfiction ► What's in a Name?

This is something that I just dug up. I wrote it around the time that we found out what Roxas's name was. Enjoy! (by the way... it is pure parody) “Two years…two years…” A kid looking oddly familiar except for the fact that his spiky hair was blonde was pacing around a dark foreboding room...
  8. M

What the Org did before...

Okay, how about this: Xemnas- Actor on a Soap Opera. Xigbar- That kid that hangs with a "cool" group and they get him to do really stupid things. Xaldin- Rides on a horse around England searching for King Arthur so he can kill him. Vexen- Librarian that won't even let you breathe. Lexaeus- Mime...
  9. M

Kingdom hearts 2......Too easy?

When I played KH I died a few times and found myself using Cure/Curaga practically all the time. When I got to KH2 I think I died twice, used Mickey once, and got Final Form very quickly. So yes, I agree, KH2 was definitely easier than KH from my perspective. Maybe it has something to do with...
  10. M

Hi!!!

Greetings, I come from planet Earth. I was sent by someone you refer to somewhat fondly as ".Oathkeeper.". I am the reasoning behind Oathy being a Roxas fangirl for I am one too. (He shall always be FREDX!!!).... No I am not random. Jello, what?
Back