• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BlackBlitz7

Glitch for Secret Episode??

Just a quick question. Is anyone else failing to unlock the Secret Episode on Proud Mode even when all the conditions are set? Conditions are Complete Final Episode on Proud Complete Sticker Album for all 3 characters? I'm thinking something has to be wrong with the game because I've met the...
  2. BlackBlitz7

Cloud and Sonic Blade

I think this is the best place to put this, I just wanted to give my thought and hear others about it. I guess once of the biggest things I want to talk about is WHERE Sonic Blade really came from. Like did it have a special reason it was created for Cloud? Or just something cool the developers...
  3. BlackBlitz7

Nomura's art style.

Somehow I was searching the net, and typed in Nomura and just started reading about him. So apparently people were upset with how his characters had lots of belts/zippers/buckles ish like that and his males being adrogynis(Don't fell like looking for the actual spelling) and females being to...
  4. BlackBlitz7

Tales of Xillia

How does everyone feel about the whole "Tales of" fiasco. About how people are upset of the treatment of fans in the west?
  5. BlackBlitz7

Keychains and Keyblades?

Since TAV have Keychains in BBS is all that stuff about Keyblade needed Keychains still relavent??
  6. BlackBlitz7

Mana Khemia?

Does anyone know why this game is being released again?
  7. BlackBlitz7

Asch and Luke Roxas and Sora

does anyone think these 4 are all kinda alike? I was thinking of making a video with Luke vs Asch with the Roxas vs Sora battle music and vice versa.
  8. BlackBlitz7

How

in final mix is it now possible to fininsh the combos without hitting the enemy? cuz in this video its possible YouTube - KH2FM- Limit Form
  9. BlackBlitz7

Opening

YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 opening reversed some creepy shit to me
  10. BlackBlitz7

Keyblades

what are the abilites of Acrossing Two (the keyblade u get from roxas) and the one from the Mushroom XIII
  11. BlackBlitz7

Next KH game darker theme

do u think the next KH game will be darker? cuz i mean that old ass man beating people up. freezing em and throwin em off cliff. Smashin up people's armor. how in the world is square going to make that kid friendly with disney bt their side
  12. BlackBlitz7

Code masters project

some guys at that fourm tried to make it seem like i was racist when they were the real racist so they locked all the thread in which i argued with them! If u think thats some racist shit say aye
  13. BlackBlitz7

Limit video

for anyone who gets the game can they make videos of limit form on youtube? PM me the link if u do do it
  14. BlackBlitz7

TRanslate can anyone translate

can anyone translate theses words Mastercode UT3P-BUT6-D3VDA HZ5R-31WB-E0A8M alt.Mastercode MKQD-X70C-TYTM2 HXK6-ARXA-F7AYR PAL2NTSC 67HG-HV57-WQRJJ 4K5N-3416-0PGKQ Skip FMV W8MP-B7NB-CPEWC 7JE3-XWQN-V0RWD unendlich Esamons für Baku 4XP1-QNB8-8VYKQ T7R6-0714-XP6E4 Baku hat 999...
  15. BlackBlitz7

KH2 funnies

check it out and comment http://youtube.com/watch?v=GN1Y144pN0w
  16. BlackBlitz7

Keyblades from the Orginazation

Do you think that the Orginazation members will give you each a keyblade. Personally i would luv getting a Keyblade from Saix and even if its girly and flower like i would one from Marluxia. Post ideas about what u think they will look like and their abilites
  17. BlackBlitz7

Limit form and other drives

from this scan it look like limit form can be used without party members http://www.jeux-france.com/images6_4_19046.html also do u think that in final mix will there be times where drive forms are really helpful?
  18. BlackBlitz7

.hack GU vol2

does anyone know all of the party members for this volume
  19. BlackBlitz7

is it coming

i havent been online in a while so about KHII FM did they say it was coming to North America yet
  20. BlackBlitz7

Drive form possiblities

In this thread talk about the possibility of a new drive form and what u think it will do Example: I think there will be a heartless/darkness for that we could have control over and we could wield 2 keyblades and the [] square button could shoot a small ball of darkness and as you level it up...
Back