• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

I'm crazy enough. :D <33333
  2. C

Cindri has returned with unfortunately nothing but a spam post used in order to make sure Livi's fic stays at the top. ♥ Oathy, you are very lucky you have such good fanfiction and some...er, 'enthuastic' fans. XDDD
  3. C

D: D: D: I missed two halves and therfore one whole chapter of love. But my interent died and then school started, so in actuallity it's not my fault right? ;D HOLY PICKLES THEN END IS NEAR WHUT DO WE DO.
  4. C

*bump-tastic bumbing of the fic* Can't wait till the next chapter, yus. :DDD
  5. C

Oh wow. That was awesome. ♥ But wtp Roxas/Xagurion? That was some cereal plot twisting Livi. D:
  6. C

*saved from second page! ...again!* Er, I too wonder what will happen next. More Taro/Ryu fluff perhaps? :D
  7. C

*WOOSH! saved from the second page!* It was at the very top, but still. D: Let me know when you get the next chapter up, Livi. ♥
  8. C

Hi. :D And bye. D: Hurrah for chappie! Omg I had to go back and find Axel's first meeting with Lila. I'd almost forgotten. >.< {See what old age is doing to me...?}
  9. C

You can always take time off writing to heart spam with us, Livi. ♥♥♥ Omg. Maybe the hearts will give you INSPIRATION. 8D
  10. C

^ Oh dear. You might have to turn Num Lock off. Maybe it'll work then. D:
  11. C

Hearts, Kya? Do you mean these little things? ♥♥♥♥♥ Hold alt while pressing 3 on the number pad. :D lkgjhsl;fg KON. Omigosh Livi, you rock. ♥♥♥
  12. C

Well there wasn't any mention of you actually being dead, Snow. So I figured I'd hold off until it was confirmed. And lucky us, it wasn't! :D
  13. C

I know Livi, isn't it cute? *has secret addiction to cute and shiny things* ♥ It's great to know you won't be dying on us Kya. I suppose I wrote that whole eulogy for nothing, heheh... <.<
  14. C

Death by Snow sounds scary. o.o Course I did, Livi. You know of my... disabilities. <.<;; But it's not that impressive. The fishies are from Tokidoki. I just edited the image a bit.
  15. C

FS MANDATORY FOR ALL PERSONS ALIVE AND DEAD. Thanku, Livi. I felt rather rainbowey yesterday. :D
  16. C

Oh fine, I'll stick with Livi, then. And yus! After we take over the world, we will make reading FS mandatory to all persons under the age of 25! {Why 25? I dunno, I picked a random number. >.>;}
  17. C

Dear Livi is an oreo now? Yummy. ♥ The chapter was fab for someone who's been complaining about writing it for weeks. XD You'll get back in the swing of things and have us all groveling for the next move. ;D <3333
  18. C

Livi, I'm sure your middle name is just as lovely as your first name. ♥ And I only wish my middle name was Fluff. My biological one is much less sweet. D:
  19. C

If I could've chosen my own middle name, it would have been 'Fluff' all the way. ;D
  20. C

WHEEEE. TARO & RYU, SITTING IN A TREE. M, A, K, I, N, G, ...O, U, T. That is all I have to say/sing. ♥
Back