• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fast and Furious: The New DK [Action/Romance Rp]

[http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/113619-fast-furious-new-dk-action-romance-rp-sign-ups-oocs.html] (Link to the sign-ups and OOCs) The sun began to rise as its light touched the city of Tokyo, Japan. The city streets began to get busy as everyone was waking up from their slumber to get...
  2. S

Fast and Furious: The New DK [Action/Romance Rp] (Sign-ups & OOCs)

Drift... Drifting... To Win "Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning." Japan. A famous country for food, shopping, entertainment, but mostly underground racing. Every night, racers meet a parking garage, trying to improve their...
  3. S

Fast and the Furious: Korea

Underground racing has been held in many countries, such as the U.S. and Japan. In those countries, there are racers that are well-known, not only by racers all over the world, but by government officials. Now, many underground racers has turned their attention towards Seoul, Korea. Racers have...
  4. S

Hey~ v ^^ v

Hey everyone, Just dropping by to say my greetings, but at the same time not trying to sound too much of a no0b.....kekeke!! Anyways, I'm glad to be here and I hope to make a lot of new friends.......I don't bite so anyone can be my buddy!!! Thanks~!!!
Back