• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

4 months...

...And nobody missed me. Heh. If anybody's curious, I was at YouChewPoop these past months, and boy... ...It's just as bad as everyone says and more. There are a few bright bulbs in the dud heap, but the rest are dimmer than the inside of Miss10's black heart. At first it was fun, but then I...
  2. V

Xemnas Talking to Roxas...

You guys all remember the scene at the beginning of KH2 right after the opening, right? It's when Xemnas is talking to Roxas on the beach in the World that Never Was. He's says: "I've been to see him... He looks a lot like you..." Have any of you considered that he possibly wasn't talking about...
  3. V

Space Paranoids in Birth by Sleep??

I was scanning through a bit of Kingdom Hearts stuff and I realized this interesting tidbit: Tron said the original copy of Space Paranoids, made by ENCOM (Company from the actual Disney movie, mind you) was destroyed, right? What if a user had it ten years before Ansem got it? And what if that...
  4. V

AVALANCHE Shop Owners

Have you guys noticed the names of two shop owners in Twilight Town and one in Hollow Bastion are those of the AVALANCHE Members in FFVII: Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie? I just noticed it, so don't flame.
  5. V

Organization XIII - Invincible Modes?

I've noticed that Xemnas, Xigbar, and Xaldin all glow a greenish-white color when they do their "uber attacks" (Xemnas: Laser dome; Xigbar: Cheap shooting-while-teleporting-rapidly; Xaldin: practically cuts you to bits with his spears). Do you think the other organization members could have...
  6. V

What's happened to traditional animation?

It comes as a bit of a surprise to me that nowadays traditional hand drawn animation has slowly faded out of the movie buisness (FYI: hand drawn examples: Treasure Planet, Cats Don't Dance, Lilo and Stitch, etc.). The only one this year that has caught great public attention is the Simpsons...
  7. V

KH3 - Meet the Robinsons

I just came back from the theater after watching Meet the Robinsons, and I spotted so many possiblities for a world if there's ever a KH3. I believe that Disney has every right to be proud of this movie. Party member: Wilbur Robinson Weapon: Ray gun (something along the lines of a futuristic...
  8. V

Twilight Town Mansion

Don't you think every little clue in the mansion fits together with the secret ending? My best assumption is that it belonged to the UEM, and he must have used the pods below to alter Xehanort's memory (to gain whatever he was aiming at). Though the only reason I doubt this is because the real...
  9. V

I Met Riku at Disneyland!

One time I went to Disneyland, I couldn't believe who my family and I met: David Gallagher (voice of Riku).:thumbup: Unfortunately, this was before his awesome role in the series. When he was still most popular on 7th Heaven. My mom was swooning, however.:wub:
  10. V

The Lost Two Theory

:confused: I've seen both the scan of the secret boss and the first promotional video and they both feature two different knights. One is gold and red and the other is blue and silver. Could these two have some kind of major link? More importantly, who are they and what are they here for? Are...
  11. V

Evangelion the Movie-- Go with Christ, bra'!

For those of you who don't know, Neon Genesis Evangelion is going to be made into a live-action movie. Special effects will be covered by the guys who worked on Lord of the Rings, but Peter Jackson most likely will NOT direct. It's also mentioned Robin Williams has expressed interest in the...
  12. V

.hack//G.U.

I've been so stoked about this game! It WAS going to be released in September of 2005, then they moved it to September 5 2006, and thank god Oct. 24 is the official release date! When I saw the intro with Tri-Edge, Bordaeux and her gang, and Haseo, that got me going! :cool: I bet with its...
  13. V

Dangit!

:cursing: I just did the worst thing ever! I got a virus on my computer and I saw from this "self-activated" virus protector (Pesttracker; tell me if you know anything about it) that I had 103 severely dangerous trojan horses, spyware, and spam viruses!! I first got so worried about losing the...
  14. V

What if...

Maybe no one ever thought of this, but what if there was an Indiana Jones world? PoTC got a world and it was just as violent. It may not be 100% Disney, but it's always at Disneyworld and Disneyland, plus Lucasfilm worked together with Disney to make it. Maybe they won't object either? Anyway...
Back