• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► The roa d ends here-story

ok, here's my very first chapter of my first story tell me what you think CH 1. An early surprise It’s pouring down rain outside this tiny apartment on the outskirts of Chicago where our story starts off. Two completely opposite people live in this apartment but somehow they came together in...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Do you write???(poems and stories)

Ok, This is my first thread but I wanted to make a place for people who write poems and short stories to be able to post their work and get feedback. So I will post one or two of my own first. Then all of you can comment on it or post what you have written. Just have fun with it. Here's my...
  3. A

Do you write?? (poetry and short stories)

Ok, This is my first thread but I wanted to make a place for people who write poems and short stories to be able to post their work and get feedback. So I will post one or two of my own first. Then all of you can comment on it or post what you have written. Just have fun with it. Here's my...
Back