• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

He's fine SH I know he is...... ~AmMy~
  2. A

Fanfiction ► The roa d ends here-story

Well sis its being revised a new first chapter and 2nd chapter will be out soon
  3. A

Fanfiction ► The roa d ends here-story

ok, here's my very first chapter of my first story tell me what you think CH 1. An early surprise It’s pouring down rain outside this tiny apartment on the outskirts of Chicago where our story starts off. Two completely opposite people live in this apartment but somehow they came together in...
  4. A

Fanfiction ► Do you write???(poems and stories)

Cloud_unchained just because theres another thread like this which I checked out that thread and I don't c anyone whos written something on it doesn't mean there can't be another.......people can chose whos they want to post on ~AmMy~
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

Well at least your spellings not as bad as sorasheart.....lol......I love you sis
  6. A

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

I love the new chapter U_B its great....and I think we all understand now that you have copyrights on your stories and anyone who trys to steal his ideas CAN and WILL be sued I garuntee it. =P ~AmMy~
  7. A

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

Nice story U_B You obviously have a very vivid imagination. Keep it up. ~AmMy~
  8. A

Fanfiction ► Do you write???(poems and stories)

Ok, This is my first thread but I wanted to make a place for people who write poems and short stories to be able to post their work and get feedback. So I will post one or two of my own first. Then all of you can comment on it or post what you have written. Just have fun with it. Here's my...
  9. A

Do you write?? (poetry and short stories)

Ok, This is my first thread but I wanted to make a place for people who write poems and short stories to be able to post their work and get feedback. So I will post one or two of my own first. Then all of you can comment on it or post what you have written. Just have fun with it. Here's my...
  10. A

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

Hey, I really like the story especially when they were fighting in the begining of ch 2.... Chenziras really talented...lol Well I'll talk to you laterz ~Ammy~
Back