• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Riku's Kairi

You guys have weird imaginations. I would never have come up with some of the things you guys have thought of. And I gotta admit some things are funny what u said about Riku but I still don't think he's gay. You guys try so hard to prove to believe he's gay and a mouse molester? Come on now...
  2. N

Riku's Kairi

:lol: Hahahaha. That was a good laugh. After I read some of the posts, maybe Crona is right. This would be better off in the joke section. I almost died of laughter reading some of these posts. I ain't laughing in a"no your so wrong way" I'm laughing cuz it's hilarious. Hahaha I can't get over...
  3. N

Something still not answered in the Pride Lands.

well, grass doesn't spring up over night. Plus its like nega_sora said. The grass died after Scar took over and stayed that way ever since he was in charge. So because the dirt would get hard if there was no water, it would be hard for grass to grow. Well it depends on the type of grass. But...
  4. N

Why do you hate Atlantica?

If I had to choose between the first and second I would say I didn't like the first one at all. I kept getting lost and swam in circles for hours. It was confusing but i didn't like the second either but i would have to say the first was worst for me.
  5. N

Riku's Kairi

Well I don't disagree with anyone and I think Riku-Keyblade has really good points so i don't think anyone is wrong. But I still think Riku is straight but in a real world yeah he would be gay. I think Riku is just a loner too like nevermore said and he probably don't have girls on his mind and...
  6. N

Riku's Kairi

well.... how many games do you think they'll make to the series? It could be like Final Fantasy. But I doubt it.
  7. N

KH2 too easy?

I didn't get the Mickey Mouse Help thing either.
  8. N

lol I know See... that's what happens when u have too much time on your hands.
  9. N

Riku's Kairi

Amen to that ^ Riku isn't gay cuz Disney would never make a gay character although some of there characters do seem kinda ...off but Riku isn't gay. Sora does stuff for Riku too u know. If u say Riku is gay then that would make Sora gay too since he held Riku's hand and cried when he saw him...
  10. N

lol. I know *under the sea, under the sea* I bout know all the words to it. Scary.
  11. N

Riku's Kairi

you kinda make a point but I think Riku did care about Kairi even if Kairi didn't care much about him. Just cuz Kairi don't care much about Riku, don't mean Riku doesn't care about her cuz he does show a lot of ways that he does care for Kairi. So Riku isn't gay.
  12. N

KH2 too easy?

I think the first one was harder cuz i didn't know what to do. I kept walking around in Traverse Town like a dumba$$ and it took me days, maybe weeks to find Third District. O the horror. But KH2 was easy. I beat it in 3 days not skipping any cutscenes while I still can't beat the first game. I...
  13. N

Did you got bored Of KH2 or do you still play it like you just got it?

Well I got the first game when it game out and i spent a long time trying to beat it and i was in love with the game. I was only like 11 or something but i got irritatated with the game and found other interests and kinda abandoned the game. Then about a year or two ago I played it every once in...
  14. N

Best voices

Riku's voice sounded sexy hehe. David Gallagher does a good job but I think Kairi's voice was kinda unique in KH2
  15. N

Well, in my opinion it was a bit too childish for me. I liked the fact that I didn't have to fight when I did the musicals and didn't have to beat Ursela by really fighting but everytime I messsed up, the song would play over and over again and it drove me crazy. The singing was annoying. I did...
  16. N

Is It Just Me ??

^^^ Yeah I know. On KH1 it took me a very very loooong time just trying to figure out what to do when Destiny Islands was being destroyed and i didn't know that I had to go in that little cave you could barely see. But what really drove me crazy was the beggining of KH1 when you were wonderin in...
  17. N

Curseing KH2

lol. That would be funny. They should do that because it would be a lot more entertaining. Everytime someone mentions about Riku falling into the darkness. Sora to Leon: "Yep and that's how it happened." *They both look at Riku* Riku shrugs: Hey,............. sh*t happens.
  18. N

Is It Just Me ??

I thought I was the only one noticing that. I think I played 60% of the time and watched the other 40%.
  19. N

Riku's Kairi

*sigh* I'll say this again. Arguments or opinions? Because with arguments, you can't win. People believe what they want to believe. If it's all about arguments than Sora_is_mine*2 is right, this is pointless.
  20. N

Riku's Kairi

yeah I know it was long. It could go either way and people have different minds and different ways of thinking. A person has a certain way they think and this thread is open to opinions but it does seem more like arguments. So noones wrong or right. So really what is this thread for? Like I...
Back