• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

[lightning ff13]

it's been a good 3 in a half months since i've made a signature. so here's a first for a long time. not as great as some old ones i made but C&C is welcomed.
  2. U

Ctrl V

Ok, this game is really simple. Just paste in the thing you last copied. http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07106/ADAMATOWNedit.jpg (THIS LAYOUT I MADE...xD)
  3. U

Vision of Destruction

------------------------------------------------ Story Once upon a time, there was a faith had a vision in their dreaming. That faith woke up and found itself in a room, but all torn down, seeing the outside land filled with destruction. The faith then looked up to the ceiling and there the...
  4. U

Style Tutorial 3

Yeah. 3 is out. =] I learned a few stuff while making this. Hopefully, this'll come in handy for you also will teach you a few things as well. =) http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6655/tutorialmixeepk9.jpg
  5. U

Dynasty Warriors: Return of the Element Masters

Storyline: So many are dead. Not many alive. Missions are to kill the officers, kill the masters. A few years ago, these missions, wars, and killing had been stopped. They were banned China. These wars were now forbidden. They were looking forward to never have these wars again. They lived...
  6. U

The Journey To Sin

Story: Many had won. Many had lost. The calm comes, and the calm goes away. This happens every ten years. Sin comes to destroy mostly everyone and everything in Spira. Sin goes away, Summoner’s that completes their pilgramage. Summoner’s chose to take their own path, to sacrifice their self, for...
  7. U

Hello Everyone.

Hello Everyone. some people may know me from other forums. Nice place here, thought I joined. Hope to know every!
Back