• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

little bit of this, little bit of that

this time i tried a different style:P any helps or cnc welcome
  2. O

After a year

I got bored, so I did a siggy. I haven't done it in a year, and I know my stock is bad quality. Enough excuses, cnc please? v2
  3. O

Pete in BBS?

sleeping beauty world, and pete ended up there, saww malificent a relationship (not boyfriend girlfriend XD)
  4. O

what FF characters in BBS?

chrono and frog or maybe magus XD i would like to see jecht from ff10
  5. O

lol i guess you're right but i must say vivi looked alright oh btw i guess i should be going back of what i said, i dont think nomura owns those characters, right?
  6. O

i would like to see characters from ff 4 and 5 have any of you guys played other ffs instead of 7,8,10? the true ffs are the old ones
  7. O

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

did you complete atlantica?
  8. O

Questions to those with KH2FM+

hey, if you fight the organization members as many times, does that mean no exp points?
  9. O

Hey I just noticed something.Might not be important but....

''"Organization XIII," formed of 13 Nobodies with my betrayers at its core, has divided into two; they are said to be carrying out some sort of research. Seeking to uncover the plans of this Organization, I have decided to head for where six of its members have gathered. Towering over the outer...
  10. O

something i thout about

nah id imagined him like jafar
  11. O

king mickey summon

who makes thses ridiculous rumors? :thumbdown:
  12. O

something i thout about

while i was trying to lvl my summons the other day, i thinking of something about genie wouldn't it be cool if they had anti-form genie?
Back