• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Cup help

If I ever need help again I shall write you first and hope that you can help me then! :) THANK YOU THANK YOU!
  2. M

Cup help

OMG! THANK YOU! *kisses your cheek* YOUR THE AWESOMEMEST! I shall go further then and hope that it will open! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
  3. M

Cup help

Yeah I did...at least I"m sure I did he's the one in the world that never was right? the one that was in the hall of melodies or whatever it was?
  4. M

Cup help

Yeah I only have three cups open and I've beaten them all the only other thing I can thing of is that my fourm gage (sp) thingy is only at 5 right now...anyone know how to up that to 7???
  5. M

Cup help

allrighty then...I shall go to level 99 then
  6. M

Cup help

They are all at level 7 already
  7. M

Cup help

I'm already at level 87 how many more levels do I have to go before the goddess cup opens???
  8. M

Cup help

Ok before I go insane and I bet that there is already a thread about this somewhere...but I really need some help. All my fourms are leveled up to the max and even my summon is to and that goddess cup that I need to defeat to get the last of the Orichalcum +'s to get my ultimate weapon...
  9. M

Need help finding assasins.

SO I have to go all the way to save Kairi to get to the assassins??
  10. M

Need help finding assasins.

Ok I'm confused I've gone to every place that all of you guys have told us to go and I don't see any assassins anywhere...None in that room in the world that never was nor any in twilight town or at yen sids tower COuld anyone please help!!?!?!?! the twilight gem is the last thing that I need!!!
  11. M

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

SO yeah...I posted a question and then went to every page to see if someone had answered it before and someone has...but I don't get how to get to the top floor in the room where the assassins are suposed to be! can anyone help please!?!?!
  12. M

Help please

Ok but when I go back to the train station the trains are not there
  13. M

Janet Evanovich or Meg Cabot

Anyone read any of those authors books??? I love Janet's books! She is a really great author! Meg cabot!!! WOW! She is soooooooo funny! Tell me what your fave book is?
  14. M

7th Heaven

Anyone watch it!??! I love this show and I wanted to know if any watched it and what they thought about the end of the show! I think it sucked! I really do! I wish that they didn't end the show! MAN OH MAN I wish they didn't
  15. M

Help please

just one question....how do I get back there???
  16. M

Help please

Yeah I checked there and I happend to get the one that was there. any more ideas?? (I thought this was that section...I'm sorry if it isn't but that's what it says on my computer)
  17. M

Yellow!

LOL! I"m new here and thanks to my sister's help I might be able to find someone to help with with things I"ve posted in about forum :) Well just wanted to say hi and see if any writes back! :wub:
  18. M

Help please

Well I'm new here and I have no clue if this acctually goes here but I need some help.... Does anyone know where I can find the 18th treasure chest is in Twilight Town??? It's the only one that I"m missing there...... THANKS! I have others I need help finding but that's just the one I can...
Back