• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Over Three Hundred Proofs of God's Existance

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm The sad thing is, people really use those arguements.
  2. C

New Burton/Depp Movie!

I'm very excited for this one. Sweeney Todd. Now, I don't know how many of you know what Sweeney Todd is. It's a Broadway play. About a barber who murders people when they come in to get their hair cut. Johnny Depp is expected to do his own singing. I think it's going to be awesome.
  3. C

The Father

So, in Christian religions, people refer to God as the Father. But, why do people worship the Father? Isn't it that the father works, while the mother stay home, and takes care of the children. The mother also gave birth to the children in the first place. And children don't love their father...
  4. C

What Worlds Would You Like To See In KH3?

So. Just as the title implys. What worlds would you like to see? I would like to see a 'Great Mouse Detective' world. As that is the most under-appricated Disney movie. Ever.
Back