• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

I've completed the story part normal level 54 Valor 5 wisdom 3 master 2 final (not unlocked) summon 3 91% of journal
  2. T

Same here and I agree with you. I can't wait till it comes out.
  3. T

The Official Australian Playstation website says September 28 http://au.playstation.com/news/kingdom_hearts_2_fl.jhtml
  4. T

Australian and Europeans

We have exactly the same voice actors Because Australia is under PAL and Square Europe we have to wait for it to be translated into Franch ect. It's really annoying but that's the reason.
  5. T

Australian and Europeans

What we are complaining about is the wait not the spoilers we know it is our choice. But now they are more readilly available then they used to be (Before release in America) and this causes temptation. Like how would you feel if it were released here and six months later it was to be released...
  6. T

Australian and Europeans

I know and it is so tempting to look at them like I've read a couple of walk through looked at the images for the end.
  7. T

Australian and Europeans

I know it's not like we could strike or sign a petition they wouldn't care. All we can do is complain and wait.
  8. T

Australian and Europeans

Yep I have done bisically what you have. Why does it have to take so long to bring it out in Australia. It is super annoying when you hear the americans talking about how great it is or how it is not as great as expected and then they don't know it isn't realesed in the majority of the world...
Back