• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

........ well i think their pretty not hot=P but i choose namine
  2. K

sora or riku?

i liked riku's story! it has more action in it=P
  3. K

Which is your Favorite fight from KH2?

Sora and Riku vs Xemnas,loved that fight!!!
  4. K

Is It Just Me ??

i guess it was ...kinda short because of the pointless cutscenes when you go deeper in the game! they should have shown more scenes with kairi and riku=/
  5. K

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

kh2 was too easy to be using a stratgey guide=P the only way you need it is too see what stuff you need to get a 100%=]
  6. K

Fanfiction ► SiLeNt HiLl: ECT

i love the games silenthill!!=P and i love this fanfic!=P it's like making another silenthill game,but instead it's a story! your fanfic is great=]
  7. K

what music are you listening to?

post the song that your listening to! i'm listening to natasha beddington---unwritten=P
  8. K

Hi!!

hey,i guess i'm new=/,well my name's kairi14 in KHU,and kairi14 in KHmb lol! my friends call me snoopy,why?because i'm a bad friend=] but in a good way!i hope to make new friends here and find new information about kh3,well..that's all i got to say! see you guys around!!
Back