• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

Heavenly Sword

Heavenly Sword. I had looked at it last year some time and decided to buy it the other day. I'm up to chapter 4 and I think it's a pretty good game. The story line is okay and the characters are pretty detailed. So have you played it? What do you think of it? Pros & Cons welcome :D
  2. Q

What makes a Christian, a Christian?

Just in one of my religion classes we were talking about Christianity and how there are similarities and differences to other religions. Then for homework my teacher gave the class the question: 'What makes a Christian, a Christian'? It doesn't necessarly mean that they go to Church or read the...
  3. Q

Help/Support ► Any Ideas..? Give me a yell! XD

Hello there people. I've recently been talking with the spirituality and outreach commitee at my school and I was just wondering if any of you could throw over some ideas about a fundraiser. See, the commitee is designed around raising money for all people of any race, gender or for what ever...
Back