• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fluorescent Nightingale

Hey peoples, I have this new music page up on Myspace and Facebook. Facebook page: Welcome to Facebook Myspace page: Fluorescent Nightingale on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads The project is obviously entitled Fluorescent Nightingale, and is a rather angular...
  2. K

Check out my vid =]

Hey y'all! I made this vid for a song by Roy Wood called "Miss Clarke and the Computer". Check it out. Now, the animation isn't very good, taking the fact that I was using Paint...And since it was a last-minute thing. SO, please don't bash me for it. Any negative comments (on Youtube) I will...
  3. K

How long?

I imagine the game is only a little shorter than the first Kingdom Hearts. About 6 hours shorter...
  4. K

this sounds sooo stupid but......

I need help here...Im not getting this.
  5. K

The 12 New Enemies In Final Mix+

Okay so like the new enemies in Final Mix+...are they new, or are they just the Organization Mushrooms?
  6. K

That Mirror Picture Thing

heyy does anybody have any info on that pic that shows roxas in that mirror world? the one thats shown onthe homepage?
  7. K

OTHER changes in KH2: FM+

okay other than the E.S. soldier, the Org Battles, crown collecting, new keyblades, new form, and recolored enemies, what other LITTLE things are there? because im hangin here wondering on what else there is.....
  8. K

Strongest Boss in KH2+?

whats up with all the continuos retries? o well but yea the E.S. soldier is a little old now sooo...
  9. K

Keyblade Stats

AWWWEEESOME lol boy that area looks as hard as hell
  10. K

Where are Pete and Maleficent?!

silver rain is totally right! dam....
  11. K

but what about a battle? just a little battle....would be nice...seriously!
  12. K

hmmmm the wondorous question...its sooooos stupid how the game ends with Malificent and pete just thinking about their new dream home...no battle? no slicing? no beating the crapp outta pete? KH2 was rushed...but then do you wonder if you can fight malificent in KH2: FM+?
  13. K

GOOD kingdom hearts codes

hey does anyone know any good kingdom hearts codes for kh1 cuz the ones that are on sites suck. like the hong key keyblade thing. is there an ACTUAL working GS code for that? cuz the ones i used didnt work...
  14. K

roxas battle vid confusion

kay like the first roxas vid we got on KH insider. roxas had more attacks and sora had more HP. the the HQ one, sora has like not a lot of HP and roxas just slaps the crud outta him. and isnt roxas supposed to have like 10 bars of HP?
  15. K

How to play import

hey uhhh could somebody like give me a list on items that allow you to play imports on your PS2. im thinking of getting some treasure here! (in other words, KH FM and KH 2 FM)
  16. K

The new monkey edit? where?

kay on the new news thing it said above the video: Monkey Edit: Now With Sound! where is that monkey edit? it makes me crazy to watch action with no sound!
  17. K

A REAL challenge for you people!!!

kay play through KH2 on Proud mode with absolutely NO abilities equipped (which means only a 3 hit combo), no cure shortcut, and NO potions. there. that should give you a hard time!
  18. K

Why?

who knows...itll probably stay about fifty dollars...hopefully!
  19. K

KH2 Optional bosses....

Okay...we all know theres sephiroth right? now hes "the only optional boss of kh2" right? well what about the hunter x? that red thing you fight at the end of assault of the dreadnaught mission 3? now that dude should be considered an optional boss cuz hes as hard as hell ya?
  20. K

Knights

2.welll...hem about michael jackson?!?!? ha ha im jk but whats #2?
Back