• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Se7en!

hes so hot! and hes really talented. hes kinda like BoA. he speaks korean, mandarin, japanese and english. hes kinda like chris brown . except chris brown is ugly(no offense). hes releasing an album in the u.s. in 2007. i can't wait! anyone else love him?
  2. W

Why were you dissapointed?

alot of ppl were saying that they were dissapointed by kh2. i would like to know why, because i thought it was awesome.
  3. W

Hikari PlantiB remix

does anyone know where i can download this song? i had it on mp3 player then i accidently deleted it & now im angry.
  4. W

Justin Timberlake

do u guys like his new song? i like it. its kool.
  5. W

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

none. i hate both of them. after kh2 i started to hate sora for some reason.
  6. W

It would be kool if.................

sora, riku & kairi were disney characters. :thumbsup:
  7. W

The *I wish* thread

idk know if this has been done b4. but if it has it can be deleted. this is thread of you what have liked to see in KH2. I wish if we saw more of riku..................
  8. W

The Sims2

does anyone have this game, the eps & still play it............ and do u have a sim page?
  9. W

What the hell is Utada Hikaru saying?!

are u guys ingnorant? hikki reversed some of the lyrics so the song can sound cooler.
  10. W

Best voices

riku & axel _____________________
  11. W

Final Fantasy 7: AC

i always cry at the end of this movie because it is soo happy....... i love this movie!
  12. W

Why do you hate Atlantica?

I love atlantica! but sora & ariel looked like they were in love.... gross.....
  13. W

Mickey's Letter

thats a funny letter lol!
  14. W

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

someone said is it a cut-out. well no its not.
  15. W

Riku's Kairi

maybe nomura will make a girlfriend for riku in kh3.
  16. W

Riku's Kairi

riku is awesome!! and no hes not gay.
  17. W

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

someone wanted to see the poster here it is resized:
  18. W

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

no i got in the mail. it had high school musical on the cover.
  19. W

Mixed people

well i remember when i was younger this idiot girl asked why am i a different color than my mom & dad.... i was remembering it now i am sad. mixed people are always left out. and if ur mixed you know what i mean.
  20. W

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

yea it is a bigggg poster.
Back