• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Org14Kurix(Riku)

News ► Sauce Walka's Ghetto Gospel samples Sanctuary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKyiMbIwHA4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTUq3Ik1GHM I wonder how much the sample cost. It' available on Tidal, Spotify, Apple Music etc. and is on Jay-Z's top Songs of 2018 Tidal Playlist. Also if you don't know who this artist is he is a popular Houston...
  2. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Film ► DC's Black Lightning Coming to CW?

Greg Berlanti's Black Lightning Pilot ordered by CW. Executive Produced by Akil and Brock Akil the couple known for making The Game and Being Mary Jane. I'm personally excited for this show. I had a feeling DC was going to look for a Black superhero to bring to television after the success of...
  3. Org14Kurix(Riku)

TV ► Legion (X-Men TV Show about Professor X's Son)

4SZ3rMMYBLY9_e83uw38hs Honestly the pilot was absolutely amazing. The visuals are trippy stunning and just the concept of how could you tell the difference between if you are a mutant and if you are mentally ill. A lot of it has to do with David's powers which would be very easy to mistake for...
  4. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Kingdom Hearts Unchained x Japanese Commercial

It's been posted in a few other places but I haven't seen it on here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLJCrvVKlHc
  5. Org14Kurix(Riku)

TV ► Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - Coming to Netflix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHFsex5GBoU While the trailer is "allegedly" fake - alebit well done - it achieved it's goal of putting the series back into the limelight right before Comic Con being covered by everyone from CNET to Huffington Post. Deadline Article Fan Made Image Any ideas...
  6. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Anime/Manga ► Noblesse, Tower of God, All other Webtoon Manwha!

I see a lot of great Manga/Anime discussions going on in the forums but I can't help but feel like we're missing some major stuff. I'm talking about Manwha, Korean Comics. They have great weekly stories in full color and all chapters are released at the same time in English and Korean by the...
  7. Org14Kurix(Riku)

How would you like Multiplayer and DLC to be done in KH3

So far we've had three types of Multiplayer in the Kingdom Hearts series. Versus Mode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-q3NzOBW-U The first head to head KH mode. I absolutely loved playing against my best friend and my brother in this. It was so fun. It could be done as a straight up one v one...
  8. Org14Kurix(Riku)

TV ► DC Comics Titans/Blackbirds

Titans/Blackbirds - TNT (Same Parent Company as CW) - 2015? - Different Producers Possibly Different Universe from Flash Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Personally I'm a die hard Teen Titans fan, that's what got me into comics. I'm excited but...
  9. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Secret Reports in KHIII

Seeing as most Kingdom Hearts titles have reports of some sort, what do you think the subject matter will be of those discussed in KH3. Also who do you think the writer will be. I would hope it would be a report from either the 6th Apprentice, the original master, or even Eraqus and Xehanort's...
  10. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Do you think Kingdom Hearts x[chi] will be localized?

I'm certain this has been asked here before but I thought it is relevant again after Nomura's statements about the storyline and the videos in 2.5. Nomura is placing increasing importance on the storyline. Does that mean it's likely it goes international and if so what platform? I read somewhere...
  11. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Story plot: When did Nomura stray from the plan?

I've been reading the forums for ages (Since I was 11) and a common thing I've noticed in recent years is people mention time travel as a way for Nomura to stabilize this convoluted storyline. Basically implying he has been riding on the seat of his pants for awhile now. I'm wondering if there...
  12. Org14Kurix(Riku)

How will people respond to the " A Fragmentary Passage" ending?

As we all know the ending leads way to Birth By Sleep Volume 2. How do you think the population will react to the video. I'm hoping the reaction is positive and that it will convince Nomura to make the Volume 2 in some form as discussed in this thread. Would you expect that it would become an...
  13. Org14Kurix(Riku)

KHIII Available for Pre Order

Not sure if this was mentioned already I did a search and found news that 2.5 was available for preorder but so is KH3 The release date is listed the same as KH 2.5 at December 31, 2014 so I'm sure the real dates will be announced later but atleast you can make the purchase now.
  14. Org14Kurix(Riku)

HI I'M kurix

KH was always my favorite game and I just got back into the series after finding my PSP(With KH Skin) a year after moving into my new house. I immediately got KHBBSFM after my great experience with KH2FM+ Well a few things have changed since I last posted here. 1. When I left HeartStation...
  15. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Ven has keychain

check it out follow up to come later:cool: stop trailer around 3:26 in 2009 TGS
  16. Org14Kurix(Riku)

KH 358/2 site update and new pics and Zexion actor interview

????? ??? - 358/2 Days - New Days Scans!!! - Kingdom Hearts 3 Interview With Zexion Voice Actor (English) - Kingdom Hearts 3 Also KH is making a piano collection.:cool::wink:
  17. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Stuff Forgotten

“Master Xehanort’s Avenger, his name is Terra.” “Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two.” Room of Awakening, Maybe Xemnas dreams of Tera http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/more-khiifm-ultimania-photos/ Pure Dark Hearts' nobodies Twilight Thorn - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information...
  18. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Interview Impressions

---Right then, we'd like to ask you some questions about that improved story. First, was Kairi coming to Destiny Islands fate, or was it just coincidence? Nomura: It was both. It's not shown in this game, and it's a delicate issue whether I can call this a living setting, but anyway Kairi was...
  19. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Coded

Coded takes place in Castle Oblivion. Proof: ---Will the storyline be based on Sora's adventures in Kingdom Hearts? Nomura: The timeline is based on after Kingdom Hearts II, Jiminy's Journal is analyzed, and the adventure will take place in that. Therefore data of Sora will appear, not Sora...
  20. Org14Kurix(Riku)

Catle Oblivion in BBS

Nomura said it was around before Organization XIII in Another Report, this could relate to RoA, Aqua, and BBS. What do you thinkit was for.
Back