• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The_Dream_Shield

Hello there, back again

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd leave a greeting. I used to come on here when I was younger but I eventually stopped after KH2 came out, I'm back now though, as I felt like it would be fun, hope to have lots of fun!
  2. The_Dream_Shield

Areo and Gravity Arts

Where do u get them :confused:? i already have the Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Stop, and Cure arts.
  3. The_Dream_Shield

White Mushrooms

Other than the Camp in Deep Jungle what places are good to find White Mushrooms?
  4. The_Dream_Shield

FF games

I haven't played any FF games other than FFX. Is it worth it to go and try find and play the other older ones? i no they remade or r remaking I-VI but is it worth it go buy VII-IX? I'm not calling anybody old but i was like 4 or 5 when hey came out so they're really old games. shoud i searcg...
  5. The_Dream_Shield

KH1 cover

R they sitting on a building in the World that Never Was on the KH1 cover. it looks very similar
Back