• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The_Dream_Shield

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Wow just in the nick of time I wasn't going to pre-order until after my prom which is next week :s glad I got there in time, I am usually one of the people who get to it too late, I feel for all of you >_<
  2. The_Dream_Shield

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced Ooo I see thank you, I got it ordered as a gift so I have no idea xD I'll be away anyways I was just wondering
  3. The_Dream_Shield

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I pre-ordered MoM edition on Ebgames.ca, I've never bought online for not importing though soo...how does this work xD Do they usually get shipped on release date, or before that, or is it a toss up? xD
  4. The_Dream_Shield

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced OMG YEY~ I hope they still have some in stock in June, I'm not pre-ordering til after finals D:
  5. The_Dream_Shield

KH3D Promotional Items in Japanese Stores!

I don't mind two save files, usually I do many many playthroughs of a main KH, and this time I think my best friend will have at least the start of a playthrough while he is here, but this should be enough. Once I've beaten it, I don't mind if the file gets overwritten as much as I used to, I'll...
  6. The_Dream_Shield

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

At least they varied the animation, I like how they are executed faster/differently now, Tornado looks more efficient and Salvation is so much better without the terrible dramatic pause xD
  7. The_Dream_Shield

In the trailer, Neku and Shiki are in the same "side" of Traverse Town, I wonder if the TWEWY members are able to exchange sides at one point, or if Sora/Riku resolve whatever is making the world be divided.
  8. The_Dream_Shield

I must say i am really crazy about this game, even more so then before, CAN'T WAIT FOR ENGLISH RELEASE DATE xD
  9. The_Dream_Shield

KH3D site update! (now with translations)

Looking good, i love the new logo for TT >_< Commands with the pegasus sound nice.
  10. The_Dream_Shield

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

For Belle, keep in mind the fact that he had just imprisoneed her father and traded him for her xD But you're right they all have definite human qualities~ They still have traits that make them not all one-sided, they just don't go to extremes on the anything terrible ;3 I also think Ariel was...
  11. The_Dream_Shield

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

I JUST noticed because everyone pointed it out -_-
  12. The_Dream_Shield

Ghost Pierrot omg <3 those are awesome renders as always~ thanksies
  13. The_Dream_Shield

Speaking of the org, I don't think we even know the later numbered members' homeworld(s), it's likely to be RG, but they joined after the initial overthrow, so they could be from anywhere :0
  14. The_Dream_Shield

If Sora/Riku indeed have world-party members (which seems unlikely now), it would be awesome if they had a similar pink gauge to the Dream eaters that filled to do something like a combo attack with them, like we've seen in these scans~ I could imagine Neku's looking epic :3 As it is now though...
  15. The_Dream_Shield

I didn't even notice the level up system, that sounds awesome :0 in all honesty, this game is shaping up to be pretty amazing, so much more then I expected, even that Dream Eater mini-game looks really fun.
  16. The_Dream_Shield

That armored Triceratops<3 Fantasia world looks AMAZING, as does Tron. I am loving the TWEWY influences<3
  17. The_Dream_Shield

...>Cute attack Asffdfafas omg that is adorable <3 the jack frost resemblance on that ghost is so awesome~ I hope it isn't a pain to fight like the other ghosts of the series, but I will love to add that to my team <3 Also first Nightmare with eyes that aren't red?
  18. The_Dream_Shield

In Fantasia, didn't Mickey wreack havoc while Yen Sid was away? Must have been the same deal, and he was able to save only the Tower portion of the world, possible with the help of his master's timely return? I am liking this scan, I actually really liked the first Tron world, despite thinking I...
  19. The_Dream_Shield

Possible Dream Drop Distance in next month's Nintendo Power

I took it at first to really be ANY highly anticipated game, but I'm pretty sure they are using wordplay here, so I may just pick up the next Nintendo Power~
  20. The_Dream_Shield

Wondernyan Plushie now on JP Square Enix Online shop!

Re: Wondernyan Plushie now on Square Enix Online shop! Hoping this is released overseas, definately can't afford to import a $50 plushie, so hoping price drops and we get it over here, but I would love to own that <3
Back