• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Click Here for Tournement unlocking Help

I just thought I would help out those who need Tournement Help! Cerberus Cup Clear Agrabah, Halloween, and Pride Land for the first time ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Goddess of Fate Cup Clear previous cups and beat the first...
  2. P

In wich world does Sora look the coolest?

Im not sure if this has been done before, but just vote. An di'm aware I very well could me flammed for this.
  3. P

I beat Kingdom Hearts 2!!.....But

I have another question, can you unlock the glide ability without beating the game, because I saw a video on YouTube and a guy was using glide while fighting Sephiroth
  4. P

I beat Kingdom Hearts 2!!.....But

I was wondering if there is a way to keep on playing after I beat the game, because whenever I beat him in all his forms and watched the video and credits it shows me the battle results and i can't get off that screen. unless I restart the game, but then I have to go back to my last save...
Back