• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

~:Shuriken School:~ Darkness Rising

Shuriken School was founded in the 16th century by a legendary Ninja called Koji Murasaki. In fact, Murasaki was just a tramp who happened to be in the right place at the right time. The truth is, despite being rather clumsy and cowardly, Murasaki was blessed with good fortune. Using money...
  2. V

Fanfiction ► SiLeNt HiLl: ECT

This is my second Silen Hill fic. The first was Silent Hill:Dear Sister. Here's something you should know for the story. As defined: ECT: N: Abbreviation for Electro-Convulsive Therapy. The sending of an electrical current through the brain in order to induse seizer activities of the brain...
  3. V

Fanfiction ► Goodbye Summoner~A Different Spira, With No Saviors~

My name is Yuna. I'd tell you my age...but I don't remember. It's been a long time since I've thought about these things...a very long time. You see...I used to live in this place called Spira. Spira was a bad place. A place where everything you had, or cherished.... ...was taken away. I had...
  4. V

...satan Babies.

A very impressive title to a challenge, if I say so, myself. Alright, I'd like to get in some training so if someone would like to fight me, that would be absolutely wonderful...that means no Valyons. Also, I need a setting. I'll post my template when I get a sparring partner.
  5. V

.:Tears of Frigg:.A Norse-Mythology RP

((This is my second try at creating a role-play, so be nice.)) "The gods warred for longer than most of us can remember. From what grossmuter told me, it all started when Loki, The Trickster, killed Balder, the god of all things good. Odin, the King God, grew enraged at Loki, and declared an...
  6. V

Ahem. Scary.

Apparently, someone got this e-mail after eating at a McDonalds. http://thekingseesall.ytmnd.com/
  7. V

~Shuriken School~ Darkness Rising

Shuriken School was founded in the 16th century by a legendary Ninja called Koji Murasaki. In fact, Murasaki was just a tramp who happened to be in the right place at the right time. The truth is, despite being rather clumsy and cowardly, Murasaki was blessed with good fortune. Using money...
  8. V

Shuriken School~A School For Ninja

9. V

Fanfiction ► Some Poetry

Here I am swirling, my skeleton dance Weathered and bone white, high On some ambrosia needle-drug wine My wings are crushed below my shoulders Pushing at the skin, tight and broken Tangled up together, my arms and legs collide With the bitter ache of emptiness I feel inside Night owl eyes gleam...
  10. V

~Tears of a God~A Valkyrie's Story

((This is my second try at creating a role-play, so be nice.)) "The gods warred for longer than most of us can remember. From what grossmuter told me, it all started when Loki, The Trickster, killed Balder, the god of all things good. Odin, the King God, grew enraged at Loki, and declared an...
  11. V

...^^

Hey. My name's Amelia. As you can probably tell, I'm new here, just joined a couple of minutes ago. I'm really eager to start posting, and...and....AHAHAHAH! Oh GOD I can't even say that with a straight face. Anyway...peace.
Back