• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Funniest line in kh2

My fav. is: "Why do you have the keyblade?" "Shut up!!" haha. that makes me chuckle :] I also love when sor'as like: yay, santa! or w.e. haha can't really member.
  2. M

KH2 typos

Hah, i think he was supposed to say "welp". that's just how mickey talks? Like goofy says Gawrsh! all the time...
  3. M

Have u ever bougth somehting KH2 related besides the game???

Oh.em.gee.!! haha, that would be soo awesome! I'd so buy one of those, if they made them! But sadly, i do not own anything else besides the games, boohoo. :[ And i'm just wondering.... do you guys like, wear the clothes and jewelry or just have it in your room and admire it? ( I'd wear an...
  4. M

Have u ever bougth somehting KH2 related besides the game???

Oh.em.gee! haha, that would be awesome! Sora looks so cutee as a lion cub! haha. I'd so buy one of those, and i do hope they make them I haven't bought anything else besides the games, i'm so jealous of all of you! haha. Do you guys like...wear the clothes/jewelry and stuff? Just wondering..
  5. M

Why do you hate Atlantica?

My opinion: It was alright. At first when i found out i had to do the musicals, i was like, omg no way this is soo dumb! but then i started playing, and i had a lotta fun! haha. me and my friend were like on the floor laughing. I liked all of the songs, and like others have said, it was nice to...
  6. M

Hottest guys in KH2

Hehe. i loove these threads. Let's see. I'd say mostly all of them are hott. Cloud's like smokin, Roxas/Sora= cute, Riku= hott. uhm i guessi 'm going to have to go with cloud :]. And uhm. i just wanna know why half the anweres on this thread are from guys?:confused: hah. i don't mind though...
  7. M

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

"Dance water, Dance!" hahaha, Demyx. :D. sorry... kbye.
  8. M

100 Acre Wood!!

Hey all, i have a question about the 100 acre wood. So, are there four or five missing pages? I've completed pooh's house, rabbit's house, piglet's house, and the spooky cave. and yet tehre's one empty space left. i've goen through every world and searched thouroughly, and i've gone on...
  9. M

Defeating Xaldin...HELP!

Help! I'm stuck at the part where i have to fight Xaldin. I've looked up cheats, waklthroughs, FAQ's and just about everything else and i still can't beat him. Any tips? Ideas? How did YOU defeat him? I really need to know!!! Like, i know i have to do the Learn command, and do the jumps, but...
Back