• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I've got a question and I'm confused....

Ohhh....I gotcha. That means he knows of Sora but doesn't know Sora's his other half? But...Roxas should've figured it out...right? It's not that hard to rearrange Roxas without the 'x'. Maybe he just doesn't have time to sit around idle like me! :mellow: XD
  2. K

But...if Roxas could see Sora's memories, won't he know Sora exists in the first place and therefore not join the organization at all? And I think (the last time I checked Wikipedia) Roxas couldn't remember being Sora at all because Sora had been a Heartless for such a short time? Squeenix is...
  3. K

Do you guys remember Axel's quote? The one when he says to Sora...something like: 'When your sleeping memories awaken, you may no longer be you.' How did he know? I mean, at that time, he probably doesn't know of DiZ's plan yet...but he was right. I've given quite some thought on this and I'm...
  4. K

Guide to the Cheat Weapons of Kingdom Hearts II

Cool, but...I wonder what is it with the crazy color? Maybe I'll try the codes out. Just for fun. XD
Back