• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

i am leaving

The reason i'm leaving is beacause you guys are WAY to harsh, mean, rude, immature, and uncivilized. I don't mean ALL of you :unsure: ~kingdomheartsjak P.S., GOOD-BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE
  2. K

Who made this?

Here's how i found this: i was picture-searching "kingdomheartsjak" and this came up. What gives? P.s., If noone ever knows where it came from, its mine. ~kingdomheartsjak
  3. K

Kirby AIr Ride Action Replay

does anyone here know any action replay codes for kibry air ride? It you do, please post. :toungesmile:
  4. K

the difrence between a ds and ds lite???

W H A T I S T H E D I F F R E N C E ? ?
  5. K

the war of handheld items....

DS BY FAR!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  6. K

does anyone here have kh fm?

i do. i bought it off ebay. it's not japanese. it has japenese subtitles dubbed in english words. it is awesome!!!!story and everything!!!!!!!!! Do any of you have it? :lol: CELEBRAITION OF ONE-HUNDRED POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. K

How do i register animalxing.com????

Title. PLEASE TELL ME!!!!-_-
  8. K

a glitch i found....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGn2gFGvVZs Look at this and you'll be walking in air and in places that you normally could'nt!!!! and if you jump high enough, you'll be in this BLACK...place!!!!! fall off and it skydiving lessons.
  9. K

Noruma's E-Mail?

DOES ANYONE KNOW IT????? If you do, tell me it. If you don't, ask everyone you've met on the forums for it. The reason I want it, so he can make a ds game....:rolleyes:
  10. K

AIM names

is there anyone that has an AIM name and their age is 9-14? if u do please post. PS game4brain123 is mine.
  11. K

sweept pic!

http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Artworkthe link is for just incase it looks like a "x". (*sweet pic!) its like kh2 final mix or somethin.
  12. K

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands

Chapter 1 Chain of Memory loss As you may know,Sora and Co. had an exausting adventure. So, they decieded to be lazy. -- When I said "they", I meant Sora........... Let's skip ahead to the story..... -------------------------------------------------------- It was a nice day on Destiny...
  13. K

the reason you broke your DS...

i didn't break my DS, so i picked no. 8.-_- :mellow:
  14. K

nintendogs names!

this is a thread where you get 2 tell us about your nintendog(s). #1 Name: Alli Gender: Female Breed: Shiba inu Talents: Disc; Obiedieance #2 Name: Sasha Gender: Female Breed: American Beagle Talents: Agility #3 Name: Lil' Devil Gender: Male Breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi Talents: Disc #4 Name...
  15. K

help...!

how do you post a picture without makin it look like a box w/ an "x"????? like that. and what the heck is an attachtment?????
  16. K

new super mario bros cheats.

play as luigi: hold L and R when loading your game world 4: defeat w2's catle as mini mario. thats all i know. gimme some new 1s if u know any! (hoped the cheats helped^^)
  17. K

kh3 or kh movie?

oops, where's the poll? oooooppppssss....since i cant delete this thread, then its closed. (dont be TOO mad srry...)
  18. K

i need a picture!!!!

how do i get a picture in my sig with out making it be a boxwith an "X" in the middle??????? like this:
  19. K

best battle

this is a poll where u get 2 post ur opinion about who/what was the best battle.
  20. K

poll help!!!

how the heck do u post polls w/ threads????????????????????????????????:confused: :confused:
Back