• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Buying: Kingom Key, TKK & DotLG

Buying: Kingom Key & TKK I'm looking for three items this time. The items I want are all rookie-level items: Kingom Key, Twilight Kingdomkey and Day of the Living Grave. I'll pay up to 25,000 Gil for each since they're currently out of stock. If you have them and are looking to sell them (or...
  2. D

Clans...

Is there any way to delete your clan? I made one a while back for the hell of it, but have no intention of doing anything with it, and would like to delete it. I've tried leaving the clan and removing myself from it, but both led to an error page. Needless to say, I'm drawing a blank here. I...
  3. D

Buying: Ultima Ring

[Item Obtained] EDIT: I'm going to change classes tomorrow and use the new weapon to reach level 50. Thanks to those who replied, though. :)
  4. D

A few questions about glitches...

Needless to say, I "think" my profile is glitched. Stat chart: ...............HP- | MP- | STR | DEF | VIT | EVA job..........- 400 | 500 | 200 | 100 | 020 | 020 ring.........- 100 | 100 | 100 | 100 | 050 | 050 buckler......- 050 | 050 | 050 | 500 | 010 | 010 heart........- 200 | 100 | 100 | 050...
  5. D

Dragoon/Diviner Classes?

I really don't know anything about the RPG system, so bare with me here, ok? I was just wondering, is it actually possible to become either of these without cheating? You see, I want to be a Dragoon, and I'm willing to work for it as hard as I would for anything else. After reading Midnighter's...
  6. D

Ice Mage...?

Could I get someone to remove my Job Class, please? I don't know how it happened since I never picked a job (I wanted to try for the Dragoon series...), but when I went to look through the jobs just now, I noticed that I was an Ice Mage. Now... I haven't been in a battle since the last...
  7. D

About the site...

First off, no, it's not about lack of updates or anything like that. Out of sheer boredom I stopped by the site here for the first time in about a month. No sooner had the page loaded, my virus scanner popped up telling me it had just intercepted and deleted a "trojan" from this site. Somewhat...
Back