• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Space Paranoids in BbS

Im suspecting we'll be seeing this world again in Birth by Sleep here is my reasoning 1) In BbS, not only do we see the characters in Hollow Bastion but we also know that in Xemnas's secret room, we see Aqua's armour To me, this implies that something significant will happen in Hollow...
  2. W

still confused

My memory of the CoM plot for Reverse Rebirth is a little fuzzy but i dont understand why Axel would have Riku Replica kill Zexion T^T (plz pardon any obvious ignorance) can anyone explain this to me? i thought Zexion wasnt planning to take over the Org. like Larxene and Marluxia tried
  3. W

DDR music

i hope this is the right place to post this thread so i'll start anyway does anyone know where i can download music from DDR? It's for my school and all i need is one song
  4. W

Disney Day

this is gonna sound weird but heres the situation my school is having a spirit week, where you have an excuse to dress up like a dork according to a theme on last day, it's "Disney Day" and the whole school gets to dress up like disney characters or wear (an) article(s) of clothing by a DIsney...
  5. W

Kurt Zisa

ok, since i already beat the game, i decided to go 4 KZ after i already killed the Ice Titan and the Phantom i heard that he was really hard boss, so i prepared myself but once i went 2 fight it, the fight wasnt so hard was it supposed to be easy cuz it wasnt i expected it 2 b although the...
  6. W

KH Secret Santa!

this game wasnt so successful in one place so im making a new thread each character has one person 2 give a present 2 the 1st is giving 2 the 2nd Sora-Riku Riku-Kairi Kairi-King Mickey King Mickey-Xemnas Roxas-Sora Axel-Roxas Namine-Axel Donald-Namine Goofy-Donald Demyx-Goofy Xaldin-Demyx(V)...
  7. W

A KH Xmas

as we all know, the holidays are practically here so i made a little thread where we put in classic xmas songs but w/ a KH remix here's my example(if u have a problem with a xmas theme, tell someone who cares) The 13 days of Xmas On the 1st day of Xmas, Xemnas gave to me (1) a naive kid with a...
  8. W

Princesses of Nobodies

have any of u wondered what happened when the princesses of heart lost their hearts? that means they have nobodies since they were strong-hearted people who lost their hearts and dont say they dont have nobodies becuz Kairi has a nobody and she was also in absence of her heart in the same way...
  9. W

Aang vs. Naruto

as i watched naruto on youtube, i've noticed he's very similar to Aang from Avatar the last airbender it is becuz 1. they're both around 12 years old 2. they both tend to act imature 3. they're good guys 4. they're both good fighters in combat and use a lot of familiar attacks 5. they both have...
  10. W

Alvin vs. Chip and Dale

(srry on the title of the poll, its supposed 2 b "squeaking" not speaking; i got sidetracted) who's the best high-pitched characters? Alvin and the chipmunks or Chip and Dale i pick C&D cuz 1. they barely have any humans and they look decent but the humans in Alvin and the chipmunks look so...
  11. W

KH goes trick or treating!

if any Kh character would go trick-or treating or just hang out at a costume party, what would he/she be? here's the rule only Kh characters (main disney are exceptions) halloween town costumes dont count one character at a time per person when they are all used up we can begin again, only when...
  12. W

New Music world

more than 90% of KH fans hated the Atlantica mini games but if they switch the music to another world, which one would u most likely have wanted to do since almost of the disney worlds were based on (musical) movies just becuz u choose once world, doesn't mean the original story line and...
  13. W

Mythril Stuff

how do i unlock the other mythril items? 1st i had the mythril shard, then when i made the item i used a special item to upgrade it to mythril stone 2nd i did the same thing w/ the stone but nothing happened so how do i get mythril gem and crystal?
  14. W

Funky Weapons

so it was a first 4 the video game world to have a character who fights with a really random weapon, a KEY! in other words my question to u is what is the next weird weapon that might be used to fight EVIL?!? a fly swatter? a toothbrush? a spoon? a spatula?(o wait, spongebob took that)
  15. W

Orahcalchums

does anyone know the locations of all seven? i only have 6 from the goddess of fate from HoW from Atlantica from a chest in TWTNW from a chest in TT and i forgot the other one
  16. W

Any character you wish!

i made this thread for people who have had the idea of Sora doing a LIMIT attack with a character u favor a lot heres an/my example Party Member: Homer Simpson:thumbup: First Move: (D'oh!) Sora and Homer take out a donut from nowhere and Homer immdiately drops his donut on the ground and then...
  17. W

LOL laughs are needed

im bored so does anyone know any good/incredibly funny clips on youtube? as long as its rated PG-13 :)
  18. W

Mickey Update!

there have been discussions on where Mickey can appear and help you the only real places that we all have proof for is Cerberus and Xaldin however, i was replaying KH2 on proud mode and when i died while fighting the twin statues in Beast's Castle (ONLY becuz i turned into Anti-Form) Mickey was...
  19. W

Youtube goes to Ipods

out of curoisity, is there a way to download clips from youtube unto Itunes? if this seems like a really dumb question then please don't flame me
  20. W

Dreams

have any of u guys ever had any weird dreams that you would like to discuss? i will post mine soon but i have to go
Back