• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Official Program List

This thread will show a list of different programs to help your computer or whatever. These programs might make your computer faster, better, and safer. Lets begin the list. =] Color Chart: Posted by Kyo Posted by Azurith Posted by User Posted by TheMidnight Posted by Mod/Demi Admin. (Mods or...
  2. K

Jaramaya was a Bullfrog

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wft5EZO9vZM Pointless...but yeah. Discuss...
  3. K

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant.

My favorite is Panda Express. The food there is healthy. Its a balance meal.
  4. K

McAfee software flaw found

"Consumer versions of McAfee's leading software for securing PCs are susceptible to a flaw that can expose passwords and other sensitive information stored on personal computers, the company says. A McAfee spokeswoman, Siobhan MacDermott, confirmed the vulnerability Monday and said that...
  5. K

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

My favorite CoM Organization member would be Axel. Hes the kind of person I would enjoy to watch. Plus fighting him in the game was fun :].
  6. K

Internet Connection War

So yeah, Satellite is alright, but during windy or stormy days, it goes bad. Dial up is probably the worst internet connection you can get v_v. You probably can only download like what 5kb/s? I like DSL for a long time untill I notice my speed kept going down for no reason plus paying a lot...
  7. K

fina form video

Cant wait to use that form once I get the game.
  8. K

Hiya Peeps!

Hi im new to the server.Err dont know what else to say but have fun?So hiya people :D.
Back