• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

you know what i think?

i think kh3 should be a third party title because that way for all the die har kh fans they don have to make money to get the more expensive systems so it will all be fair. also about khx i think it might be a real title because there are clues throughout the all the games so far the crossroads...
  2. R

sorry if this is retarded

but i was watching secret nding on my divx player and i noticed while they were fighting and they were all scared their colors were changed like in the E.S fight and also remember the first screenshot in the secret ending where the guy's right part of his helmet broken that looked like sora they...
  3. R

?

i was looking at the secret ending and nobody was talking about when it showed the mysterious figure and said "the lost two" what do you guys think it is?
  4. R

oh yeah

if anybody has a wii give me their number plz
  5. R

light and dark?

my tech teacher was giving my class a lecture and was talking about light and darkness well, anyway he was saying you have to go to the darkness to get to the light wut do you guys think it means???
  6. R

wii

who evet has a wii please give me their wii number
  7. R

im sorry but this is dumb

why should kingdomhearts 3 ever to come on ps3 there is not going to be alot of them and nintendo wii will be a lot beteer because... i got one better gameplay who cares about graphics and it isnt 11 pounds
  8. R

oh cool!!!!

everybodyng keyblade remeber those 3d screens of sora in new forms like with the king's keyblade wut if they could be in kh2 final mix
  9. R

i think...

maybe kingdom hearts should be like final fantasy like never ending and the characters change like a whole new story and new villains and new enemies (heartless and nobodies arent in it) it would probably take 3 years to make but it would be awsome:D
  10. R

cool idea

i got an idea in kh3 which is multiplayer and could creat your character and go throu out the story with a friend and online thats what creating a character is for and online is for free
  11. R

plz

can anybody give me a cool sig of sora and roxas plz!!!:D
  12. R

new figs!!!

every body go to www.toywiz.com and go to kingdom hearts it will show you figs of sora roxas kairi and axel its really cool
Back