• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

hey it's not my fault that my dad messed up my computer so I don't have the story saved... but anyways... I'm writing the chapter now so... I'm trying
  2. S

Fanfiction ► ~*~Life as ME~*~

Bumpage...... Hey guess what I heard .... Britt's updating the story... yay can't wait britt
  3. S

yeah.. you guys are awesome... hehe guess what?.... my story is 31 pages on word already
  4. S

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD oh my god Guess what........................ New chapter in the next few days.... I promise... hehe :thumbsup: P.S. doesn't this post make it seem like I have too much time on my hands... :huh: RAINBOW Hey if you guys...
  5. S

okay... cause I thought I posted something about my birthday... that reminds me, I haven't had my party yet...lol
  6. S

i swear some of my messages got deleted.... oh well... I'm just a little bit paranoid... oh well:blink:
  7. S

Like us, what, do you mean does he have powers.......I'm not telling.... hehe...... Ohh yeah... I forgot all about Mr.Jello ..... he was amazing in the play...lol.... glad you all like the chapter... :D
  8. S

lol.. Thankls for trying to not make me double post, although i already did.. lol.... glad you like the chapter
  9. S

Chapter 11: Friend or foe? “Now class, please, settle down!” the teacher said. The students quickly took their seats. “Students, I have an important announcement so pay attention, we have a new student” the teacher said with little enthusiasm. “Really? Didn’t we just get new students?”...
  10. S

I like the name change... In a few more minutes I'll put up the chapter :P... and then I'm gonna have to some major updating for all the time I've made you guys wait... hopefully I can do it......
  11. S

Fanfiction ► ~*~Life as ME~*~

Here's funki_pickle's next update.... yay Chapter 3: Class After walking to my locker and opening it Philip (my crush) walks up to me. “Hey can I borrow your calculator, mine is broken and I have a big math test first period.” As I grab my calculator and try to pass it to Philip, it falls...
  12. S

K I'm updating I'm updating...... And Katelyn I resent you saying that all I'm doing is watchig tv in my PJ's.... I'm on the computer in my PJ's lol.... oh and Brittany updated her story.... yay
  13. S

I guess I'll just make them all main characters.. that way will probably work out the best..... hehe, so that means Meliza will be a main character :P
  14. S

you guys aren't being pushy, I'm sorry I've been at my friends house for like 5 days now.... I'll update soon :) anyway.... soooooo, so far I've had lots of possible characters to be the main character..... who do you guys think it should be.... I mean at first it was supposed to be Kairi... but...
  15. S

Yeah I'm at my house.... My sickness is going away so I'm not really wonky...... and yes you gotta get my manga to me... and you gotta let me borrow your's :D
  16. S

there is no computers at camp..... You guys I'm feeling sooooo sick, I threw up this morning, it really sucked :cry:
  17. S

you may not have much to do but I have camps to go to.... and I couldn't go on the computer...... so sorry people, I'll try to update soon
  18. S

schools over... yay.... I get to write more! I can't wait until camp..... it's gonna be sooo much fun :P
  19. S

hehe but that always how you should right the first few chapters.... describe ... cause otherwise you won't know anything about the characters... oh well... I can't think of any ideas for you right now... I got my own story to worry about... I'll e-mail you some when I think of them though:)
  20. S

Gullwing... I need to tell you.... that you gotta lay off the sugar.... it's making you evil.... I mean look at yourself.. *shows gullwing a mirror* *gullwing sees an evil demon* Gullwing: AHHHHHHHHH....... Me: Told you now what are you gonna do? Gullwing: EAT MORE SUGAR!!!... *runs and grabs...
Back