• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Hardest Metal vs. Hardest Metal

Which is stronger? Diamond, the hardest metal, or Dragonforce, the hardest metal? A tough call, I say.
  2. G

Fire vs. Water?

Doesn't mean Axel vs. Demyx. Which is better? Fire or Water? Fire is a lack of moisture. Water puts out fire.
  3. G

Dragonforce

IMO dragonforce = greatest metal band in the history of the existence of the universe. your thoughts?
  4. G

Dragonball Z vs. Naruto vs. One Piece

I know there's a lot of DBZ vs Naruto threads in Debate, but I just thought this one in particular would shake things up a bit. This is between 3 groups, each containing 3 different characters: :Dragonball Z: Goku* Krillin** Piccolo :Naruto: Naruto Uzamaki*** Sasuke Uchiha Sakura Haruno :One...
  5. G

Destiny Islands/Twilight Town theory

I was just taking a look at an old Kingdom Hearts II trailer from waaaaaaay back, and I got a wierd idea going through my head. What if Destiny Islands is not it's own world? What if Destiny Islands is part of Twilight Town? Here's the evidence I have to support my theory: - The small town just...
  6. G

Which new Tony Hawk game?

There's two big Tony Hawk games coming out soon: -Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam(Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS) -Tony Hawk's Project 8(Playstation 3, Playstation 2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360) I'm just curious has to which of the two games people are looking more forward to playing. :NOTE: Please do not base...
  7. G

Pausing instead of saving

Hey, I was just wondering, does anyone in here ever exhibit a habit of pausing a video game when leaving, instead saving and turning off the system? A friend of mine caught me doing that once with my copy of Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I was playing as Ermac, he was playing as Kabal, and in the...
  8. G

Help please. What game is this?

I'm having trouble figuring out what game this is. If anybody could help me out, that would be great.
  9. G

Civil War: Pro-Registration Act or Anti-Registration Act?

For those of you who have been keeping up with the marvel comics' Civil War at all, I just have a question. If you were a superhuman in the Marvel Universe, what side do you think you would rather be on? In case you dont remember all the members of each side, here's the Civil War's wikipedia...
  10. G

Hercules vs. Rock Lee

Anyway, who do you think would win? Hercules(you can choose whatever incarnation you want. it can be the disney version, or some other older version, or whatever. his powers will still be basically the same.) vs. Rock Lee(and yes, if necessary, this fight does allow Lee to open up his inner...
  11. G

Kingdom Hearts on Gamefaqs Tourney: ROUND 2

Today, Kingdom Hearts is having it's second round on Gamefaqs' "Best.Series.Ever." tournament after beating Harvest Moon in round 1. Unfortunately things aren't going quite as good for Kingdom Hearts this time around, but they're not going terribly either. Kingdom Hearts vs. Castlevania...
  12. G

Ttubftiewoteeotu

The True Ultimate Battle for the Infinitely Extreme War Over the Eternal Existence of the Universe:
  13. G

Nintendo Wifi Problem

Hey, I was wonderin if somebody could help me. I'm tryin to put my DS online using a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, and everything was going great until I did my connection test. It gave me an Error Code 52103. For the description, it says "Connected to access point but unable to connect to the...
  14. G

I know what the crown stands for!!!!!

... do you have no mind's eye? can you not see pure symbolism in even it's simplest form? Riku was not pointing at his necklace! Riku was pointing at HIS HEART!
  15. G

lol new formation arts

Ya, I know, but I cant change it now, so, whatever, people get the idea.
  16. G

lol new formation arts

Is it just me or does it seem kinda wierd that they decided to give Roxas the Kingdom Key instead of Oblivion and Oathkeeper? I mean, I guess it makes sense, considering that Roxas spent most of the prologue with the Kingdom Key, but it's just the Oblivion and Oathkeeper are kinda Roxas'...
  17. G

lol new formation arts

IMO, the Fatal Crest and Fenrir keyblades that come with Valor Form are just awesome looking. you can really point out the great detail and battle damage. The only problem with it, is I wish they had put more scratches on the outside of Fenrir's blade.
  18. G

lol new formation arts

Eh, I dont really consider most of Todd McFarlane's action figures to be real "action figures" considering that, for the most part, they perform no action. McFarlane's figures are more like statues, kinda like the formation arts. That's not to say they're bad though, I like McFarlane toys...
  19. G

Need help with a song title

i know, that's why i stopped posting in it. you're supposed to just leave the thread alone and let it be closed.
  20. G

lol new formation arts

because it's irritating to have to scroll through the same post more than once when you're looking at threads. also, because it is a useless waste of bandwidth.
Back